Gaming The SM RedCafe League

CM

I guess this is as good a time as any to start the bidding for Andy Carroll... :angel:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Ipswich' new manager gets his 3rd successive win in the league, in an impressive 0-1 win at Hull.
Goalscorer Yarmolenko, after a brilliant pass from playmaker Tadic.

The tractor boys have now moved from 17th and into the promotion battle, and the fans have already made songs for the new brilliant manager, Sir Ferg Gryltuson!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ipswich' new manager gets his 3rd successive win in the league, in an impressive 0-1 win at Hull.
Goalscorer Yarmolenko, after a brilliant pass from playmaker Tadic.

The tractor boys have now moved from 17th and into the promotion battle, and the fans have already made songs for the new brilliant manager, Sir Ferg Gryltuson!
He helped me win Division 2 in season 1 :)

Varun

Staff
So Fulham don't reply to my bids and have now destroyed my winning streak. I am going to have a protest march outside Craven Cottage.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Looks like Ronaldo's a one season wonder. Gone back to his old ways (2 goals in 5 appearances).

Messi on the other hand... 6 goals in 4 :cool:
What's that? Can't hear you so well from the top of the table ;)

2 assists as well so not that shit but he has missed a tonne of chances so far including a penalty in the last game so he can certainly do better.

Norris

Scored 4 goals again :). Next round against Swansea. Yet to face a managed team though :(