Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Looking good but not over yet. Willian scored from midfield with my only shot on target. Lol.
All you need is 3 points. You've got this.
How's @RedSky other game coming along?
Progress stalled for a few months due to an issue with the review system but hoping to resume soon. Nowhere near ready for a beta at the moment.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
All you need is 3 points. You've got this.

Progress stalled for a few months due to an issue with the review system but hoping to resume soon. Nowhere near ready for a beta at the moment.
Not helped that I went on holiday for almost 2 months. :lol:
Ah no probs definitely be interested when it gets up and running

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

QPR Transfer News​

They say when it rains it pours and players are flooding into QPR in biblical fashion. Another 4 players are due to arrive within the next 24 hours with 3 already signed overnight as Compello looks to bolster his defensive options.
Gonalons 89 CDM/CB
Kjaer 89 CB
Radu 89 CB/LB

“Gonalons is a versatile and experienced defensive player. We were happy with our midfield but felt he could operate in a back 5 or 4 to complement our other defenders with his composure on the ball. Simon (Kjaer) is a top defender with great physicality to his game something we’ve lacked a little and Radu is quick, versatile with his ability to play as full back and experienced again fitting the profile we wanted.”

Erkin LB 88
Vidal RB 89
De Marcos RB 88
Bellarabi Wing/RB 89

“Other managers had made comments about our back 4 and when were we going to sort it out well I think now some in Division 2 will be worried for next season given the quality and depth we have managed to bring in in the last few days.

Erkin is a terrific set piece taker and gives us a completely different dynamic at LB, Vidal has played at the absolute top level with Barcelona and is a terrific athlete, De Marcos is a great option for both defence and out wide and Bellarabi is a great skillful winger who is very comfortable in defence too.

I’m so delighted with how the squad is shaping up now, we’ve got tremendous quality, experience and skill available that many QPR fans and pundits didn’t think was possible in such a short space of time given the players we lost recently but now this team I believe can really push on. We’ve already won our first game with a great goal from Schürrle, our first win in 7 games and now we are getting very close to a full strength squad. We know this season is now like our pre-season every game, every training session we must push and push in preparation for a promotion for the coming season. We have the quality now we need to show the passion and desire to win.”

When asked if the transfers at QPR we’re finally over Compello just winked and said:

“I think we’ll have more company soon enough.”

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.

@Cassady Leverkusen coach said Henrichs wants the club to accept an offer from Monaco.
That's good , right ?

All I know is he needs regular games ( but not sure if he gets them at Bayer Leverkusen as he's been on 88 for a bit ). Good player and needs to rise as he plays in many positions.

Ps. I see QPR have a new manager so this Mamannanaaa thing is just never going to happen is it ? That fecker who for whatever reason posted my bid for him three years ago on here will always be a fecker .

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
That's good , right ?

All I know is he needs regular games ( but not sure if he gets them at Bayer Leverkusen as he's been on 88 for a bit ). Good player and needs to rise as he plays in many positions.

Ps. I see QPR have a new manager so this Mamannanaaa thing is just never going to happen is it ? That fecker who for whatever reason posted my bid for him three years ago on here will always be a fecker .
What’s this about Mammana? (I’m QPR)

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Why am I getting blamed? :nervous:, either way, they probably done you a favour long term.

Thanks ;)
Soz. Cant remember who it was. Still think he will rise more. He is at Petersburg but they bought loads of Argentinian kids a few seasons ago. Dont think he will be there forever.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Soz. Cant remember who it was. Still think he will rise more. He is at Petersburg but they bought loads of Argentinian kids a few seasons ago. Dont think he will be there forever.
Herrera was in charge of QPR when he was signed in early 2015. If it was earlier than that, the records have been deleted from Mammana's transfer history.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Herrera was in charge of QPR when he was signed in early 2015. If it was earlier than that, the records have been deleted from Mammana's transfer history.
That name rings a bell. I think I joined in mid February 2015.

Damien

Staff
My B-team (and Vinicius, Retsos & Merino (C team)) lost 3:0 to City. If they can do the same or better against Valencia then I'll progress to the CC final.

De Gea (95)

Roberto (91) Stones (90) Retsos (87) Gaya (90)
Goretzka (91) Merino (86)
Mina (89) Martial (90) Brandt (90)
Vinicius Jr (83)

Subs: Pereira (82), Sarr (85), Mavropanos (82), Lyanco (82), Callegari (75), Brahim (80), Salcedo (73)
Suspended: Ramos (95)
Did not travel: Kroos (95), Griezmann (95), Boateng (94), Alaba (93), Pogba (93), Isco (93) Eriksen (93), Kimmich (92), Dele (92), Sterling (92), Mbappe (92)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
CCSFL2: Valencia (A)
MD38: Tottenham Hotspur (H)
Possible CC Final

Damien

Staff
Top flight is so competitive. Mental if at least one of Aston Villa and Newcastle will be going down with the players they've got. Spurs were in the battle for a while, as was United last season.

Dom Gill

On better news...

If at the beginning of the season you would have said I would finish 13th I would have taken it.

Also now have the following;

GK at 95 - now 94
2x F(C) at 94 - now 93 and sold 91
AM(L )a 92 - now 92
D(C) at 92 - now 91
2x AM (RL) at 91 - now 91 and sold 90
D(R) + D(C) at 91 - now 90

This is a good start to next season. Some players however may be dead in a year though.
Changes since March 29th this year

Damien

Staff
United agree fee for Ridle Baku

Manchester United are delighted to announce that they have agreed a fee with Mainz 05 for the transfer of their 20-year-old player Ridle Baku. Below are some pictures (in spoilers) of his reaction to the deal being agreed.

Random fact: 'Ridle Baku' is an anagram of 'Auld Biker'

Damien

Staff
So, with Everton winning the title, every team who has won it other than Blackburn have won it multiple times.

4 - Manchester City, Manchester United
3 - Chelsea
2 - Everton, Nottingham Forest
1 - Blackburn Rovers

S01 - Chelsea
S02 - Man City
S03 - Chelsea
S04 - Man Utd
S05 - Man City
S06 - Nottingham Forest
S07 - Chelsea
S08 - Man Utd
S09 - Blackburn Rovers
S10 - Everton
S11 - Man Utd
S12 - Man City
S13 - Man City
S14 - Man Utd
S15 - Nottingham Forest
S16 - Everton

City are the only team to have retained the title but Everton are well placed after the signing of Neymar and stumbling upon a formation where it is impossible for them to concede goals.

Seems I can only win the title either after Chelsea win it or before/after City win it.

Damien

Staff
Tonight's fixtures:

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2
Valencia v Manchester United (United won home leg 4:0)
Nottingham Forest v Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs won home leg 1:0)

SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 2
Fulham v Darlington (Fulham won away leg 1:0)
Manchester City v Newcastle United (0:0 first leg)

Champions Cups:
4 - Manchester United
1 - Nottingham Forest
0 - Tottenham Hotspur

SMFA Shields:
1 - Fulham, Newcastle United
0 - Darlington, Manchester City

Damien

Staff
My B-team (and Vinicius, Retsos & Merino (C team)) beat Valencia 2:0. We'll be facing Spurs in the Champions Cup final just days after we lose to them in the league.

De Gea (95)

Roberto (91) Stones (90) Retsos (87) Gaya (90)
Goretzka (91)➕⭐ Merino (86)
Mina (89)➕ Martial (90) Brandt (90)
Vinicius Jr (83)⚽⚽

Subs: Pereira (82), Sarr (85), Mavropanos (82), Lyanco (82), Callegari (75), Brahim (80), Salcedo (73)
Suspended: Isco (93)
Did not travel: Kroos (95), Griezmann (95), Boateng (94), Alaba (93), Pogba (93), Eriksen (93), Kimmich (92), Dele (92), Sterling (92), Mbappe (92)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD38: Tottenham Hotspur (H)
CCF: Tottenham Hotspur (N)

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 results
Valencia 0:2 Manchester United (United won 6:0 on aggregate)
Nottingham Forest 1:1 Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs won 2:1 on aggregate)

SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 2 results
Fulham 2:3 Darlington (Darlington progress on away goals)
Manchester City 1:1 Newcastle United (Newcastle progress on away goals)

Good luck to all finalists.

Damien

Staff
After Thursday's league game, we'll be having a vote on proposals people bring forward so if you have any suggestions for rule changes/stuff to discuss, message me or post here and we'll have the debates/votes on Friday.

Inspired by a manager in the league suggesting we ban loans entirely so if your proposal is to do with banning loans altogether then we've got that covered (don't react to the proposal yet, there'll be time to do that).