Gaming The SM RedCafe League

TheReligion

Abusive
My Brazillian sensation, Oscar, is up for loan by the way.

He is flying at the moment and outshone Neymar in Brazil's recent internationals.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I'll take Oscar please. Basically, what I told Cider on the last page. He'll come on as a sub in most matches, and will start a few too.

Levo

Band of Brothers
This thread has lately been a hub for all the whinnings.
Stfu i say.
I said to Damien the other day the game has become a little bit whiny in the last week or so.

Not even the business end of the season yet.

BD

Whats wrong with a bit of whining? It adds to the fun and its much better than if we were all really nice to eachother.

Oh, and feck Leeds for being top.

BD

Also feck Coventry.
Yes, definitely feck Coventry. They stole two or three of my players. You know what, feck that, I dont see why I should play this game with cnuts like that stealing all my players. feck this game. [/TR]
: ) Jest

Trionz

Whats wrong with a bit of whining? It adds to the fun and its much better than if we were all really nice to eachother.

Oh, and feck Leeds for being top.
feck you too.
Even you must have swooped one of my targets.

And
feck that club who got Adam Johnson.

And
feck Aldershot for Ciao.

BD

Why should he move to you the way you have carried on regarding my business with Ned?
Because even though I was only joking, why let our (apparent) differences come between the development of such a promosing player?

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
Why should he move to you the way you have carried on regarding my business with Ned?
:lol:

That's probably the pettiest thing I've read in this thread yet. Urban and Cider can at least hack it when people take the piss out of them or call them cnuts, you however are one whiny fecker! Using your position as a bigger club to lord it over the smaller ones and get the managers to act nice to you or you won't lend them a player? Poor form, you huge sandy vagina.

Oh and feck you Trionz.

Eirik Raude

feck all. Is there any way to report faults in this game? For example if a player signed for a new club ages ago in real life, but is still with his old club in the game.

JB7

Anyone got any idea when they'll do the rating for lower leagues? Eg. League 2 and Conference ratings?

TheReligion

Abusive
:lol:

That's probably the pettiest thing I've read in this thread yet. Urban and Cider can at least hack it when people take the piss out of them or call them cnuts, you however are one whiny fecker! Using your position as a bigger club to lord it over the smaller ones and get the managers to act nice to you or you won't lend them a player? Poor form, you huge sandy vagina.

Oh and feck you Trionz.
Oh shut up you mug.

Keep your nose out of other clubs affairs. You have the charisma of Kenny Dalglish with the "fachts" of Fat Rafa.

Put your paper list away and use it as a tissue to dry your eyes. Watch you don't smudge the ink of your Parker pen.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
I see Philips playing the big man now he's in Division 1 :D
Sandy vagina's sidekick.

Oh and of course, you think I'm stupid enough to take the piss out of anyone in this thread considering how full of bitches it is? Was better to bide my time until I got to a bigger team.

That's just clever, strategic thinking.

JB7

Just seen my transfers from last night have gone through. Shame to see Henrique Walter move on (17 appearances yielded 15 goals and 13 assists), but he's been replaced by better players. I'm sure all at Hillsborough will be sad to see him go, and will wish him all the best at Shakhtar.

TheReligion

Abusive
TR's losing it Keegan style.
Trust brown envelope merchant Big Sam Levison to stick his nose in.

2nd or 3rd time he's threatened to retire. It's about the 865th time he's complained about transfers. It's embarrassing for himself and Everton.
Get your fachts right Fat Phil.

You are embarassing yourself trying to play mind games with the big guns. Go and clean Kasper Schmeichels boots you cnut.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Trust brown envelope merchant Big Sam Levison to stick his nose in.

Get your fachts right Fat Phil.

You are embarassing yourself trying to play mind games with the big guns. Go and clean Kasper Schmeichels boots you cnut.
:lol: Keep digging.