Gaming The SM RedCafe League

JB7

Well, instead of spending the day moaning about the Chelsea manager stealing my transfer targets yesterday, I simply got over it and brought in some other targets.

Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Messers Sven Ulreich, Daley Blind and Alex Texeira.

JB7

Not quite every day. Anyway, the squad has to be as good as it can be, I'm sure you can all appreciate that.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
How can you guys have money to spend and I'm Arsenal and have no money?

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Who here hasn't signed up to the elite league, and why? If you think it will hinder this game, then you not participating wont help that. You may regret not joining in a few days when all the banter is had in the other forum and you are stuck in here with ciderman. not that that will happen or anything. This game wont die down, if one does it'll be the other one.

JB7

Daley Blind?
Is he alive?
the fecker was supposed to start performing 3 years ago, when he made his debut for Ajax.
Very true. But he's a direct upgrade on my previous bench defender, better overall rating and more versatile. He'll do for a couple of months. :D

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Who here hasn't signed up to the elite league, and why? If you think it will hinder this game, then you not participating wont help that. You may regret not joining in a few days when all the banter is had in the other forum and you are stuck in here with ciderman. not that that will happen or anything. This game wont die down, if one does it'll be the other one.
I struggle to keep up with the Thursday Sunday schedule.

kps88

:mad: Nearly had me there.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Sorry to break it to you RedSky but he's not that good. Got 3/4 goals in 16 appearances or so for me, albeit 4 MOTM's.

BD

Thats ok Jake, but you need a team in the SM Elite league to sign up for this one. Pop into that thread and apply for a team, and you'll the be able to take one of these:)
Joking. Pick a team here and tell maniak.

TheReligion

Abusive
I think we should enact a new rule whereby TR can announce who he wants to buy and then none of us can buy those players; it seems the only way to stop the stupid little bitch crying like a sore fecking faggot every time somebody signs a player that he likes.
Shut up you daft tramp.

I fail to see the point of this at times when you have all the big clubs buying all the best and most expensive players then going onto monopolise the pool of lesser rated younger players (who they will never even play in their side) from the other teams too.

I would have happily entered into a bidding war with Ned but instead he waited and placed his bid so I couldn't counter it. Annoying when he only knew the player existed when he saw I had placed a bid on him and checked it through the forums.

No honour amongst some people.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
TR give this time.

When unhapiness starts to kick in, big clubs wont be able to mantain everyone happy and they will be forced to sell some players.

ciderman9000000

Manchester City press conference:

The recent sale of Kolo Toure has allowed activity in the transfer market by freeing-up room to maneuver in the club's strict wage structure; it is with this in mind that Manchester City are delighted to welcome four very different players to the club and wish them long, happy and undoubtedly successful careers wearing the shirts of sky blue:

Filip Djuricic

Serbia
AM/Wing
20yo

Shane Duffy

Republic of Ireland
CB
20yo

Maxime Gonalons

France
DM
23yo

Juan Agudelo

United States
CF
19yo

BD

I'll take him. He'll be a back-up/impact sub. He'll be guaranteed at least a sub appearance.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Don't trust him Cider! Martinez has only played a handful of times as a back up.

BD

Martinez played all the cup and shield games actually, and got further than he would've if he stayed at WHL:smirk:

Plus, there's a difference between a backup CB and a back up winger. Wingers come on as a sub to change the game, and Labyad wouldve been an impact sub, if not starter for every game. You dont put a CB on in the middle of the game just for the hell of it. Anyway, he chose Doncaster for some reason, so I still have one loan space if anyone wants to fill it?

BD

Clearly isn't too hard to trick you seeing as I cant remember tricking you

Levo

Band of Brothers
Shut up you daft tramp.

I fail to see the point of this at times when you have all the big clubs buying all the best and most expensive players then going onto monopolise the pool of lesser rated younger players (who they will never even play in their side) from the other teams too.

I would have happily entered into a bidding war with Ned but instead he waited and placed his bid so I couldn't counter it. Annoying when he only knew the player existed when he saw I had placed a bid on him and checked it through the forums.

No honour amongst some people.

Regards,
Ned.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
We still need four or five managers for this: https://www.redcafe.net/f64/caf-sm-elite-league-354718/

If you join that league AFTER I post this message, out of the goodness of my own heart you can have the choice of Ilkay Gundogan (21/87 CM/DM), Moritz Leitner (19/85 CM) and Ivan Perisic (23/87 AM/Wing) on loan if you need players of that skill either as starters or as backup.

You will also have your choice on loan out of any signings I make in the future that my chairman will allow to loan out.

Levo

Band of Brothers
He asked me to post it, I obliged. Said he was getting annoyed with your BS pm's.

BD

I've joined Damien, so I'll take Perisic there please.

BD

What if I leave, and then rejoin? Then can I have Perisic?

TheReligion

Abusive
He asked me to post it, I obliged. Said he was getting annoyed with your BS pm's.
He isn't part of the Caf anymore though so it is tough titties on his part.

Bet he would trade the player to have his posting rights back (evil laugh :lol:)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
We still need four or five managers for this: https://www.redcafe.net/f64/caf-sm-elite-league-354718/

If you join that league AFTER I post this message, out of the goodness of my own heart you can have the choice of Ilkay Gundogan (21/87 CM/DM), Moritz Leitner (19/85 CM) and Ivan Perisic (23/87 AM/Wing) on loan if you need players of that skill either as starters or as backup.

You will also have your choice on loan out of any signings I make in the future that my chairman will allow to loan out.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: