Gaming The SM RedCafe League

OB

Anybody who bids on any payer i have bidded on, will be banned to do any kind of transfers with my clubs, and i will not help them in any way, EVER.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Anybody who bids on any payer i have bidded on, will be banned to do any kind of transfers with my clubs, and i will not help them in any way, EVER.
:lol::lol: I'll let you have this player if you give me Kagawa. Simples.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I think were about to see Omar have one of his legendary meltdowns that were folklore in the newbs.

BD

You heard the man. You're not getting Kagawa.
I have something the rest of you dont, and thats knowing who Blackpool are bidding for. I've already jeopradised one of his deals, and I may do it again, unless I get Kagawa.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I must have been so pissed...
Ah yes, you IGNORED my PM. I got a reply back from Zarlak who like all great United Managers was very humble and down to earth. You on the other hand "Mr.Liverpool" ignored my request. A typical Liverpool manager frankly.

As for you Levo, you're simply sour that I didn't sell Remy to you. I resisted the bullying tactics of the classless. FYI, Remy has a pre arranged agreement to join Everton in the summer for 17M.

An offer than can be dismissed if there's a higher offer from another team.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I have something the rest of you dont, and thats knowing who Blackpool are bidding for. I've already jeopradised one of his deals, and I may do it again, unless I get Kagawa.
I know which player it is, didn't take much finding.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Ah yes, you IGNORED my PM. I got a reply back from Zarlak who like all great United Managers was very humble and down to earth. You on the other hand "Mr.Liverpool" ignored my request. A typical Liverpool manager frankly.

As for you Levo, you're simply sour that I didn't sell Remy to you. I resisted the bullying tactics of the classless. FYI, Remy has a pre arranged agreement to join Everton in the summer for 17M.

An offer than can be dismissed if there's a higher offer from another team.
He's not worth £17,000,000. No where near especially given his goal scoring record. I have lined up better targets tyvm.

BD

I know which player it is, didn't take much finding.
I know yeah, but seemingly Omar doesnt know that...

Just raised my bid after Blackpools attempts to trump my bid. Unfortunately for him, he forgot to tick 'undisclosed bid'! :lol:

Excal

Is that a joke? You're comparing an 89 rated player with an 81 rated player. I even PM'd you weeks ago about loans and you said i'd be first in line. People have such terrible memories in this game. Shocking.
I see you're changing your story now. First you PMed me "weeks ago" about loans and I supposedly said you'd be first in line. Now I ignored your request? Sounds like someone's got an even bigger issue with the truth then they do with scoring goals Mr. 11 Goals in 12 League Matches at Home.

It's no wonder you're so desperate for a forward, but there's no call to lie about it.

Levo

Band of Brothers
:lol: We'll see.

He's not worth the money, if TR pays that then you've rinsed him well.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
:lol: We'll see.

He's not worth the money, if TR pays that then you've rinsed him well.
As Cider said, the games about finding talent and buying it up. Remy a 90 rated player scored 24 goals this season, his best tally yet. TR like the pro he is sees that he has potential to have a rating rise which will see him rise to 91/92.

17M for a 25 year old scoring a goal every other game (24 in 50). It's only a matter of time before he gets a big money move to one of the top teams in Europe. A canny investment by TR and a fair offer.

BD

I'd say Omar is fuming at this stage. He shouldnt have made such a big deal about it. It just drew attention to the transfer, and know everyone knows about it!

Poor Omar indeed.

OB

It's really not going to be good for you guys if i don't get him.

Oh, and btw, BD94 and Levo are banned from doing any transfers with me.*

This implies to whichever league, and whichever team they are. They as managers, can't do transfers with my club, whichever it may be.

BD

Oh no, I wont be able to buy anyone from Inter's retirement home. Shit.

Levo

Band of Brothers
feck sake, I've picked Barcelona as well. Completely reliant on buying players as my own squad is cack.

Motherfecker.

ciderman9000000

It's really not going to be good for you guys if i don't get him.

Oh, and btw, BD94 and Levo are banned from doing any transfers with me.*

This implies to whichever league, and whichever team they are. They as managers, can't do transfers with my club, whichever it may be.
Twat, you can add me to the list.

BD

Omar, I'll do you a deal. If you accept my Topal+Hosagai+cash offer for Kagawa, I'll pull out of the other deal. I'm sure I'll be able to get Levo to pull out too;)