Gaming The SM RedCafe League

kps88

I was trying to find the player you all are fighting for, Blackpool have a lot of bids out there!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal 2-0 Doncaster

Cardiff away in the semis...

City vs Millwall in the other match

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
We have 2 spots available in the elite league, nobody is really interested in joining?

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I'm sure cider is interested, he just doesnt want to be tested at a lower club.

ciderman9000000

Cider has the strongest team in this game, has he got the stones to try the other league with the weakest team?
I've built the strongest team in this game. I don't want to manage two teams, it's a dumb idea; It takes me enough time and effort to manage one team let alone fecking two!

JB7

How on earth do you see the bids other clubs have made without looking at the specific player?

BD

I've built the strongest team in this game. I don't want to manage two teams, it's a dumb idea; It takes me enough time and effort to manage one team let alone fecking two!
You inherited the strongest team in the game. Anyway, what effort goes into deciding whether to play Ronaldo at ST or Wing? Try a smaller club and see how you get on, or you'll never be seen as the great manager you truly are. :smirk:

ciderman9000000

Didn't you? I don't know, but I reckon it was at least top 2.
It was top two:

Manchester United
Team Value - £299.4m
Starting Balance - £36.6m
Total - £336m

Manchester City
Team Value - £301.1m
Starting Balance - £19m
Total - £320.1m

Manchester United were the strongest team to a sum of approximately £16m, plus they have an extra 28,500 seats in their stadium meaning their income is 60% greater than my own.

Now though:

Manchester United
Team Value - £351.6

Manchester City
Team Value - £388.6

Difference: £37m in my favour. I'm enjoying this challenge enough, thanks.

BD

No problem. Glad you're happy and enjoying yourself.

Excal

Yeah, he's also ignoring the loaned players in the starting point. City started off with a lot of those 7-figure loanees like Bridge and Adebayor not counting towards club value. United had who loaned out, Macheda?

ciderman9000000

Yeah, he's also ignoring the loaned players in the starting point. City started off with a lot of those 7-figure loanees like Bridge and Adebayor not counting towards club value. United had who loaned out, Macheda?
Macheda is worth more than Wayne Bridge. Granted I had Adebayor on loan, worth around £8m, and Santa Cruz at £5.5, but after that feck all of much worth, perhaps another £10m or so in total. It's hardly enough to account for the £56m swing in value between the two teams, especially when you consider United's 60% advantage in income each week.

There's no way it can be argued that I haven't taken City from 2nd strongest to the strongest team in the Premier League.

ciderman9000000

Here are the exact figures for the start of the game including loaned out players:

Manchester United
Team Value - £306.8m
Starting Balance - £36.6m
Total - £343.4m

Manchester City
Team Value - £321.2m
Starting Balance - £19m
Total - £340.2m

Manchester United were the strongest team to the sum of approximately £3m, plus they have an extra 28,500 seats in their stadium meaning their income is 60% greater than my own.

Now though:

Manchester United
Team Value - £351.6

Manchester City
Team Value - £388.6

A difference of £37m, representing a swing of £40m in Manchester City's favour since the start of the game. So unless Zarlak has £37m+ knocking around in his bank account, I've done him. No doubt the Glazers after seeing this will be taking a serious look at Zarlak and his running of the club; afterall, where the feck has all that extra money he's been getting over everybody else actually gone?

ciderman9000000

So you have the more expensive squad, yet I have the higher average rated squad.

Sounds about right for City/United to be honest.
I also have the squad with by far the most depth, longevity and potential, a squad sat pretty at the top of the league and in a cup semi-final. So where has that 60% extra revenue turn-by-turn got you? You started ahead of me, will always have an income greater than mine, and yet you've slumped behind me. In short, I rule and you're shit.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ok, so cider started with the 2nd best team in the game and had a big advantage. Zarlak is poo. sorted.

Come join the Elite league for a proper challenge cider!

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I also have the squad with by far the most depth, longevity and potential, a squad sat pretty at the top of the league and in a cup semi-final. So where has that 60% extra revenue turn-by-turn got you? You started ahead of me, will always have an income greater than mine, and yet you've slumped behind me. In short, I rule and you're shit.
So like I said, I have the most talented squad, and you have the most expensive squad.

I thought so.