Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Brilliant. Congrats MJJ!

Shame for Kags that he didn't win against Sheffield United, but was always going to be an uphill battle with their respective squad strengths.

Damien

Staff
Woah, thats way too kind mate. Cheers.

:nervous: Am already managing liverpool and losing with messi,bale and neymar, can I even get more bad luck?
Yes. I signed him when he was at Zagreb in mk1. He got a move to Roma and I was happy, only for him to subsequently get feck all game time, then he gets a move to Leverkusen which doesn't sound so bad... but a day or so ago they confirmed the loan signing of Papadopoulos so again, he's further back in the pecking order. He is utterly, utterly cursed.

MJJ

Yes. I signed him when he was at Zagreb in mk1. He got a move to Roma and I was happy, only for him to subsequently get feck all game time, then he gets a move to Leverkusen which doesn't sound so bad... but a day or so ago they confirmed the loan signing of Papadopoulos so again, he's further back in the pecking order. He is utterly, utterly cursed.
:lol: Oh ffs, they already have four defenders why sign another on loan :mad:

You are right, he is cursed.

Edit-On second thoughts, the club fortune teller damien has informed me that jedvaj has failed his medical :nervous:

Wait a minute... what just happened there...
I think you just sold me a knockoff version of lewandowski :mad:

Varun

Staff
If I didn't have Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Goetze etc, he'd have been valued that highly in most other teams. True story.
Perhaps but I doubt anyone would pay 7mil for him in the current scenario.

Varun

Staff
UEFA League final. Good luck @RedSky. I just hope the AI doesnt play a fecked up 4-3-3 or a 2nd string team :nervous:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Trying to write a message on SM via phone is a pain, Strootman aint for sale.

CL final tonight. Anything could happen against a computer team

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Circling like vultures.

Spurs are delighted to announce Andre Ter Stegen has signed a contract extension.

Damien

Staff
Manchester United are delighted to announce that Luke Shaw has signed a two season contract with the club after lengthy negotiations with Tottenham Hotspur.

"The deal we've agreed is fantastic, especially for Spurs, and a lot will be wondering why the heck we agreed to it, but I'm happy," said Damien, "Luke will be a core part of our squad for many, many seasons to come. We've gone from not having a great set of leftback options to having one of the best in Rodriguez, Shaw and Davies. We're excited for the future and Shaw will make his debut tonight against Huddersfield Town."

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Spurs delighted to see the back of Shaw, his manager was quoted as saying, "he kept stealing teammates' food, the fat shit".