Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Following reports from sources closely linked to Manchester United that Depay and Jedvaj have verbally agreed new four year contracts with the club, Manchester United have today announced that Nicolas Castillo and Mariusz Stepinski are both for sale. Any interested clubs should make their offers now.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
You didn't even let me counter bid :lol:
You did and I was disgusted with it, so I put a new bid in and then thought I was crazy for offering that much so pulled it completely. I took a sensible pill and am no longer interested, it was a bit daft offering that much anyway in hindsight! :lol:

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool

You did and I was disgusted with it, so I put a new bid in and then thought I was crazy for offering that much so pulled it completely. I took a sensible pill and am no longer interested, it was a bit daft offering that much anyway in hindsight! :lol:
What were you offering?

MJJ

I was about to counter your new bid as well but then thought let's sleep on it. ;)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I was about to counter your new bid as well but then thought let's sleep on it. ;)
Sorry, deals dead. You wanted an extreme bid, I put in an extreme bid and you rebuffed with a ridiculous counter offer. My chairman called you a shit and ordered me cancel all contact with your club. I can't argue with my chairman, he has my bank account number.

MJJ

I offered 20m, then I offered 21m but decided that even 20m was way too excessive for Paco given his stats this season. MJJ here counter offered the 20m bid for Laporte + 4m.
:lol: :lol: Oh that went through, I thought I cancelled that deal since the chairman didnt allow it.

MJJ

Might be tricky given his form and playing time. :D

I hadn't actually realised he hadn't been playing/scoring much. It was only until Damien mentioned it did I check his profile on TM. :lol:
Thats the second time damien has ruined a deal for me :@ :p

he has 5 goals and 5 assists in 19 apps. Think thats just fine for a 21 year old with negredo as the main man.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Thats the second time damien has ruined a deal for me :@ :p

he has 5 goals and 5 assists in 19 apps. Think thats just fine for a 21 year old with negredo as the main man.
4 of those goals were in the first 5 games though. He's been ignored since December looking at TM, so hence I took the bid away.

But yeah it was Damien that made me check TM. His fault.

MJJ

4 of those goals were in the first 5 games though. He's been ignored since December looking at TM, so hence I took the bid away.

But yeah it was Damien that made me check TM. His fault.
Ahhh wasnt aware of that :(

fecking negredo. Although it might have something to do with his contract issues as well which can be a good thing if liverpool sign him.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Ahhh wasnt aware of that :(

fecking negredo. Although it might have something to do with his contract issues as well which can be a good thing if liverpool sign him.
He's just signed a new 5 year contract with an €80m buyout clause.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
My bro has just got a laptop, and wants to play Soccer Manager. Is it ok if he takes a team in the second division?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
My bro has just got a laptop, and wants to play Soccer Manager. Is it ok if he takes a team in the second division?
The one who is actually on the Caf anyway?