Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Azpi. Mourinho is very uptight about rotation when it comes to his defence.
Babas got the highest tackling rate in Europe for a fullback i'm not one to big players up, but he's got immense potential. Is constantly Augsburgs best player and has performed against the best teams in Bundesliga, he's my best fullback by some distance.

Varun

Staff
Babas got the highest tackling rate in Europe for a fullback i'm not one to big players up, but he's got immense potential. Is constantly Augsburgs best player and has performed against the best teams in Bundesliga, he's my best fullback by some distance.
Ofcourse, not denying his talent. Only heard and reqd good things about him. Chelsea is one of the worst places to be at though. Mourinho is anal about consistency in defence and in Azpi he has one of the best.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ofcourse, not denying his talent. Only heard and reqd good things about him. Chelsea is one of the worst places to be at though. Mourinho is anal about consistency in defence and in Azpi he has one of the best.
Yep, in preseason the defence had the following minutes:
Azpi - 242
Ivanovic - 225
Zouma - 225
Cahill - 177
Terry - 163
Aina - 27

Can be sure that when next season starts, it'll mostly be Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi with the occasional appearance from Zouma and Baba.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Mate, i'm not denying Azpi is good, but Baba is like a new Alaba. Wouldn't surprise me of Azpi is pushed back to rightback and Baba forces his way into leftback during the season.

Varun

Staff
Mate, i'm not denying Azpi is good, but Baba is like a new Alaba. Wouldn't surprise me of Azpi is pushed back to rightback and Baba forces his way into leftback during the season.
Lets see. One thing's for sure though, one of your better purchases and someone who's gonna be there for years.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Ivanovic is vice captain and one of Mourinho's favourites, he won't be dropped
I don't rave about players on the whole Damien. Think the only ones i've raved about on this forum were Rakitic, Schneiderlin, Vietto, Drmic and Baba. I have a pretty good hit rate on the whole, the boys utter class as you will soon see. #nonbeliever

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Rookie move by a rookie, still learning all of this game etiquette stuff.

Damien

Staff
SM League: Game of Thrones

The most successful managers in the league face each other again in arguably the biggest fixture in the league season

vs

Damien: This fixture is one I look forward to every season despite our results being poor. Forest won two of our last four meetings compared to just one for United. Its a real David v Goliath fixture, but with Forest being the Goliath. We'll do our best to win, but at the City Ground I fear the advantage for Forest is too much for us to handle.

RedSky: Forest the Goliath? Feck off. Damien can just spend £50M on whoever he wants while we have to sell to make ends meet. I live in a blue box for fecks sake. We've done well to achieve what we have done despite having the 24th largest stadium in the game.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
...Meanwhile Aston Villa take on Blackburn in the real battle for the Iron Throne tonight while Forest and United battle each other for mid table obscurity.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You sound like Newcastle fans.
We're real the deal. Please don't compare us to those fat fecks in the North-East.

I resent the title! The magnitude of the Blackburn-Villa game should be recognized.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
We're real the deal. Please don't compare us to those fat fecks in the North-East.

I resent the title! The magnitude of the Blackburn-Villa game should be recognized.
The big boys are looming behind you when you go on your inevitable run of bad form you'll slip down the table. I fancy either Newcastle or City to win the title this season.

Damien

Staff
Tonight's Division 1 fixtures

Top of the table clash
Blackburn Rovers - Aston Villa

Game of Thrones
Nottingham Forest
- Manchester United

Relegation battle
Everton
- Chelsea
Queens Park Rangers - Fulham
Sunderland - MK Dons

Everything else
Darlington 1883 - Arsenal
Manchester City - Liverpool
Southampton
- Stoke City
West Ham United - Tottenham Hotspur
Wolverhampton Wanderers - Newcastle United

MJJ

Tonight's Division 1 fixtures

Top of the table clash
Blackburn Rovers - Aston Villa

Game of Thrones
Nottingham Forest
- Manchester United

Relegation battle

Everton - Chelsea
Queens Park Rangers - Fulham
Sunderland - MK Dons

Everything else
Darlington 1883 - Arsenal
Manchester City - Liverpool
Southampton
- Stoke City
West Ham United - Tottenham Hotspur
Wolverhampton Wanderers - Newcastle United
Ouch.

MJJ

Code:
                                     Assists   Chances Created        Goals      Dribbles     MoTM
Anderson(2013/14)                     0.22         0.88               0.31        3.3           8
Raheem Sterling(2013/14)              0.20         1.94               0.20        2.9           3
Raheem Sterling(2012/13)              0.20         1.94               0.20        2.8           2
Going to have to do a lot better than that @Damien