Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'll work out how my squad'll be shaping up. I signed him as I had a lot of defensive injuries/suspensions and in terms of CB backup I've been quite short. Will have to see how Stones does. If he rises to 88 in the next update you can have Matip

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I got Kroos and Moura for Ronaldo anyway.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Strootman, Cuadrado and Falcao up for grabs if I can get a 92+ central midfielder. All 3 if the player is good enough, or any 2 of those players you prefer.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Just had a look back at the history of the GW. 42 points is the record total for a relegated team and that was in season 1. Could be under threat this season

Damien

Staff
Tonight's Champions Cup fixtures:
Juventus - Manchester United (Man Utd win first leg 2:0)
Lyon - Newcastle United (New U win first leg 2:1)

Tonight's Champions Shield fixtures:
Tottenham Hotspur - Stoke City (Spurs win first leg 2:1)
Fulham - Hamburg (Fulham win first leg 3:2)
E. Frankfurt - MK Dons (MK Dons win first leg 1:0)
Manchester City - Arsenal (Arsenal win first leg 4:3)
Hanover - QPR (tied first leg 2:2)

Damien

Staff
De Gea (93)
Hassen (84)

Kompany (93) Ramos (95) Rodríguez (91)
Aurier (89) Matip (89) Digne (89)
Zouma (88)

Sterling (90) Bale (94) Vidal (94) Pogba (92) Özil (94)
Memphis (90) Eriksen (91) Isco (92) Silva (88) Gaya (89)
----------------------------------------------------- Shaw (88)

Götze (93) Messi (99)
Son (90) Griezmann (92)​

How my squad for next season is shaping up. The two players below are in limbo with decision to be made once season ends.

Guerreiro (88)
Iturbe (88)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Tonight's Champions Cup fixtures:
Juventus - Manchester United (Man Utd win first leg 2:0)
Lyon - Newcastle United (New U win first leg 2:1)

Tonight's Champions Shield fixtures:
Tottenham Hotspur - Stoke City (Spurs win first leg 2:1)
Fulham - Hamburg (Fulham win first leg 3:2)
E. Frankfurt - MK Dons (MK Dons win first leg 1:0)
Manchester City - Arsenal (Arsenal win first leg 4:3)
Hanover - QPR (tied first leg 2:2)
I'm in trouble here. Suarez injured and my captain Godin is out also with suspension.

MJJ

De Gea (93)
Hassen (84)

Kompany (93) Ramos (95) Rodríguez (91)
Aurier (89) Matip (89) Digne (89)
Zouma (88)

Sterling (90) Bale (94) Vidal (94) Pogba (92) Özil (94)
Memphis (90) Eriksen (91) Isco (92) Silva (88) Gaya (89)
----------------------------------------------------- Shaw (88)

Götze (93) Messi (99)
Son (90) Griezmann (92)​

How my squad for next season is shaping up. The two players below are in limbo with decision to be made once season ends.

Guerreiro (88)
Iturbe (88)
@LitterBug

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Just had a look back at the history of the GW. 42 points is the record total for a relegated team and that was in season 1. Could be under threat this season
It's going to be obliterated. I wouldn't like my chances of staying up if only won one more game of the season (taking me to 42). Won't feel safe until i hopefully reach 47.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I'll work out how my squad'll be shaping up. I signed him as I had a lot of defensive injuries/suspensions and in terms of CB backup I've been quite short. Will have to see how Stones does. If he rises to 88 in the next update you can have Matip
Sounds good to me. I just hope Stones gets a decent rise. He was excellent against Chelsea. Mourinho must have been fuming. Thanks :)

@langster, if either you or your lad want Pozo (moved to Almeria in the summer and scored 1 minute into his debut) you can have him for face value. He's a great young talent.
Just had a look. I can't afford him so will ask my lad. Thanks for the offer :)

Big Andy

Bloke
The mighty Stoke City's march to European Glory continues with a 6-2 away win against Spurs...

A tricky tie against Sampdoria to come...

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Think the only players i'll be selling once the season is over will be Drmic and Bell. Will have to hold on to Jovetic and Ayew given that 3 out of 5 of my 88s have started the season badly. My 87s aren't doing much better either.

Willems injured for all 5 games
Arnold 27.2%
Vietto 3.3%
Fabinho 80%
Geis 100%

Once I get a few 89's I can then start to think about selling Ayew and Jovetic.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
Just calculated that from my buying and selling of players this season I have made £25m profit :)

I could have made way more had I waited on two of my Wolves youngsters but at the time I needed cash!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Just calculated that from my buying and selling of players this season I have made £25m profit :)

I could have made way more had I waited on two of my Wolves youngsters but at the time I needed cash!
How have you worked that out? Says here that you've paid 84.1m and sold for 68.2m. So you're in a negative net spend of 15.9m and thats not counting 8 players that you used as PE's?

LitterBug

How have you worked that out? Says here that you've paid 84.1m and sold for 68.2m. So you're in a negative net spend of 15.9m and thats not counting 8 players that you used as PE's?
Simples, subtract purchase value from sale value for everyone I have sold this season. £25m plus

Also calculated actual value of players bought this season who are still here vs purchase value and I'm about £15m minus but there were 2 big hits worth about £13m in that in Luiz and RVP so not bad considering.

Net profit with these values £10m

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Simples, subtract purchase value from sale value for everyone I have sold this season. £25m plus

Also calculated actual value of players bought this season who are still here vs purchase value and I'm about £15m minus but there were 2 big hits worth about £13m in that in Luiz and RVP so not bad considering.

Net profit with these values £10m
Sorry but thats wrong. Your total squad value at the start of the season was £143.7m. Your current squad value is £140.4m you have 7 players out loan who are worth £6.0m (this figure will fall when you recall).

So your squad value at the moment is roughly £145.4m give or take a few hundred k's. Naturally I have no idea how much money you had at the start of the season nor do I know how much money you have in your account now. But as squad value goes you're up by about £1.5m ish.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Oh, I've just realized I made £24m profit. Nice
You started the season with a squad value of 58.4m, your current value is 84.4m with 7 on loan valued at 2.5m (call that 1.5m).

So you're at around 85.9m which is an increase of 27.5m as it stands. I always said that an increase of 30m each season is the maximum I could do at Forest and you're pretty much there so great job!

LitterBug

Sorry but thats wrong. Your total squad value at the start of the season was £143.7m. Your current squad value is £140.4m you have 7 players out loan who are worth £6.0m (this figure will fall when you recall).

So your squad value at the moment is roughly £145.4m give or take a few hundred k's. Naturally I have no idea how much money you had at the start of the season nor do I know how much money you have in your account now. But as squad value goes you're up by about £1.5m ish.
That's no true indication because I have purchased better players and that's killed the value of many of my other players. For example Feghouli, Sissoko were £11m at the start of the season. If I sell Sniejder I will get a load of cash for him and their value will increase again.

Cash wise I have made £25m profit from everyone I sold this season.

Value wise I am £15m down from just those I bought this season and are still here.

I also have £20m in cash.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
You started the season with a squad value of 58.4m, your current value is 84.4m with 7 on loan valued at 2.5m (call that 1.5m).

So you're at around 85.9m which is an increase of 27.5m as it stands. I always said that an increase of 30m each season is the maximum I could do at Forest and you're pretty much there so great job!
I was calculating my profit using LitterBug's formula :)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That's no true indication because I have purchased better players and that's killed the value of many of my other players.

Cash wise I have made £25m profit from everyone I sold this season.

Value wise I am £15m down from just those I bought this season and are still here.

I also have £20m in cash.
Tough shit. That happens with all of us. Fact is your squad value has barely changed. Sorry. You may have bought in better players that will rise though which will have a knock on effect for next seasons tally.

LitterBug

Tough shit. That happens with all of us. Fact is your squad value has barely changed. Sorry. You may have bought in better players that will rise though which will have a knock on effect for next seasons tally.
:lol: The feck RS.

I don't care about some stupid value table I'm telling you the facts as they are. Bought Naldo for £8.5m sold for £12.8m that's £4.3m profit, bought Arbeloa £5.4m sold for £11.5m that's £6.1m profit. Just on those two £10.4m profit which I can use to buy more players REGARDLESS of what your table says. It doesn't fecking disappear into thin air just because the value of my team remains the same :lol:

Also your table is inaccurate as you have to find a way to incorporate team rating. Mine has gone from 89 in matches to 91!