Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
:lol: The feck RS.

I don't care about some stupid value table I'm telling you the facts as they are. Bought Naldo for £8.5m sold for £12.8m that's £4.3m profit, bought Arbeloa £5.4m sold for £11.5m that's £6.1m profit. Just on those two £10.4m profit which I can use to buy more players REGARDLESS of what your table says. It doesn't fecking disappear into thin air just because the value of my team remains the same :lol:

Also your table is inaccurate as you have to find a way to incorporate team rating. Mine has gone from 89 in matches to 91!
Why? It's a squad value table. :lol:

Notice the top where it says "Squad Value", it measures Squad Value hence the name not Team Rating. If it was a Team Rating table it would say "Team Rating Table", but it doesn't... and that's because it's a Squad Value table. :)

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
Why? It's a squad value table. :lol:

Notice the top where it says "Squad Value", it measures Squad Value hence the name not Team Rating. If it was a Team Rating table it would say "Team Rating Table", but it doesn't... and that's because it's a Squad Value table. :)
Because value is skewed depending on individual player ratings but that's irrelevant as I don't really care about it.

You didn't answer the facts that I presented regarding profit :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Because value is skewed depending on individual player ratings but that's irrelevant as I don't really care about it.

You didn't answer the facts that I presented regarding profit :lol:
Well you should care as it's a good indication of how your squad is shaping up. You obviously don't seem to care, but I know Herrera will be pleased as punch as it looks like he'll have made 40m this season and he's in the top 5 of the youth table. That's real genuine progress.

As for profit, doesn't bother me because I know that money is by and large useless in this game. Players are the real currency, hence why the majority of managers only deal in P/E's. Granted having 10m in the bank is useful but i'd rather have that money spent on players than sitting in an account.

LitterBug

Well you should care as it's a good indication of how your squad is shaping up. You obviously don't seem to care, but I know Herrera will be pleased as punch as it looks like he'll have made 40m this season and he's in the top 5 of the youth table. That's real genuine progress.

As for profit, doesn't bother me because I know that money is by and large useless in this game. Players are the real currency, hence why the majority of managers only deal in P/E's. Granted having 10m in the bank is useful but i'd rather have that money spent on players than sitting in an account.
Money is what bought me all those players and what will buy me more. If I didn;t have that £20m I wouldn't buy Luiz for example. Also am working to keep the same squad value so I can get cash injections ;)

Real genuine progress is not getting relegated and that's what I'm working towards, not some fictitious table you've created to make the game a little more interesting for those who are not competing for trophies :lol:

Kudos for that though as its what is keeping many people in the game I think although my current aim is to create a good young quality U25 backbone, then invest into real youth. Rome wasn't built in a day!

LitterBug

I know what you are getting at regarding cash flow, but this is just ridiculous
It was in reference to Herrera, his team was unreal and that would be progress for him at this stage :lol:

I think the main reason LB is so argumentative is because he hasn't been able to have a good shit since he ran out of his luxury toilet roll
I still have some left and I feel one coming on soon! I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

MJJ

Got 6.6 rating on whoscored which is higher than most of them. Any idea how he's doing, can't be arsed to watch.
Watching the roma match but

35 min: Slack play by Baba, who gives the ball away just after Cahill had curtailed an attack by dispossessing Zahavi smartly at the edge of the Chelsea area. Mourinho’s side are unquestionably the better team here but there is still an stodginess and adgines to them. They are vulnerable and they know it.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Baba has been alright but hard to judge given how shite Tel Aviv are. Smashed a freekick out of the stadium though...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Watching the roma match but
26 min: Zouma makes a decisive intervention to prevent Zahavi from racing on to the ball in the Chelsea box.

40 min: Mitrovic curls a decent ball from the right into the Chelsea box. They’re gaining belief here. But this time Zouma snuffs it out with an astute intervention.

:D

MJJ

26 min: Zouma makes a decisive intervention to prevent Zahavi from racing on to the ball in the Chelsea box.

40 min: Mitrovic curls a decent ball from the right into the Chelsea box. They’re gaining belief here. But this time Zouma snuffs it out with an astute intervention.

:D

This made me laugh. Am so jealous you have zouma though! Great talent.

He's quite a player. Been chasing him for a year but the Fulham manager won't sell him :lol:
:lol: Same.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
:eek: Florenzi!
What a fecking goal! :eek:

But we all need Barca to batter them. We need all the Italian teams to get dicked and go out before all the English teams because of the extra CL spot in two seasons time. City fecked up last night, a draw would have been better really, although it was nice to see the cnuts lose at home in the CL again.

LitterBug

Another dud sold by Damien. Lacazzete has been rubbish this season. Can't score in a brothel. 1 season wonder.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Arsenal - Everton
Chelsea
- West Ham United
Darlington 1883 - Manchester City
Fulham - Blackburn Rovers
Liverpool - Aston Villa
Manchester United - Southampton
Milton Keynes Dons - Stoke City
Newcastle United - Tottenham Hotspur