g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Most League Games Won in a Row:

18 - Plymouth Argyle
15 - Cardiff City
13 - Barnsley
13 - Blackburn Rovers
13 - Southend United
12 - Manchester United
11 - Darlington
11 - Liverpool
11 - MK Dons
11 - Watford
11 - Hereford
10 - AFC Bournemouth
9 - Stoke City
9 - Ipswich Town
9 - Bury
8 - Southampton
8 - Birmingham City
8 - Norwich City
8 - West Ham United
8 - Queens Park Rangers
8 - Reading
8 - Crystal Palace
7 - Bristol City
7 - Everton
7 - Arsenal
7 - Fulham
7 - Wolverhampton Wanderers
7 - Derby County
7 - Manchester City
6 - Tottenham
6 - Chelsea
6 - Sunderland
6 - Aston Villa
6 - Newcastle United
6 - Doncaster Rovers
6 - Sheffield Wednesday
6 - Nottingham Forest

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
SM is gonna SM. When Götze didn't drop I had a feeling Hazard wouldn't either. Probably Chelsea and Liverpool fans among the reviewers.
United had a few droppers, rightly so after finishing 5th. Yet Chelsea have less after finishing 10th. Bizarre.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
That's ultimately the problem when the rating system is subjective.
If only there was a game that made ratings decisions based on objective analysis gathered from a few big football stats sites :p

2 man midfield

My league has only 3 managers left now. Me, a mate and someone i don't know who manages Johor Dakul Tazim or something. Myself and Barcelona ran away with it last season, both picking up 100+ points and 100+ GD. I guess what i'm saying is, anyone mind if i join your league? Would be nice for a bit of competition.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
My squad value is now at 111m (disregarding the player I have on loan). Up from 81m or something when I first took over.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
My league has only 3 managers left now. Me, a mate and someone i don't know who manages Johor Dakul Tazim or something. Myself and Barcelona ran away with it last season, both picking up 100+ points and 100+ GD. I guess what i'm saying is, anyone mind if i join your league? Would be nice for a bit of competition.
Of course you can. Been around for four years though. There are a few division 2 sides free and will be hard as, you'd probably imagine that the better players have already been taken but we have squad limits and stuff to try and avoid hogging.

2 man midfield

Of course you can. Been around for four years though. There are a few division 2 sides free and will be hard as, you'd probably imagine that the better players have already been taken but we have squad limits and stuff to try and avoid hogging.
Cool, cheers. Reckon i'll try Leeds. Big stadium should mean more ticket revenue.

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
Surprised you took so long to join.

The Stain

Willian is a hot topic.. Sorry Utd, wouldn't sell him even for 60 mill, he's staying at Everton.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Jack Byrne up to 80. Great season for the lad.

The Stain

Anyone with Chelsea players, i'll buy the lot of them. Never drops lel.