30. Denmark (Nov)
  31. Poland (Nov)
  32. Scotland (Nov)
  33. Serbia (Nov)
  34. France Ligue 2 (Nov)
On-going: Germany 2. Bundesliga

TheReligion

Abusive
On Thursday United and Everton go head to head again. A win for United could put them to within a point of leaders City. A win for Everton would put them below United (still). Everton go into the tie as favourites with four wins in their last five league games.
How's my bloody Everton side looking now?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
How's my bloody Everton side looking now?
Very good. @The Stain won the Europa League to go with the title he won a couple of seasons back and has put together a strong team.

First XI looks like this:

Rico (89)
Koulibaly (90) Benatia (92) Kompany (93) Bernat (91)
Lacazette (91) Kondogbia (90) Matic (93) Kante (90) Pedro (92)
Ronaldo (99)

Notable young players:
Sane (89)
Rabiot (88)
Bernardeschi (88)
Lindelöf (87)
Azmoun (86)
Gabriel Jesus (85)
Marlos Moreno (83)
Dolberg (82)
Mor (80)
Angel Gomes (70)

Players signed after you left in red. Been very busy.

TheReligion

Abusive
Very good. @The Stain won the Europa League to go with the title he won a couple of seasons back and has put together a strong team.

First XI looks like this:

Rico (89)
Koulibaly (90)
Benatia (92) Kompany (93) Bernat (91)
Lacazette (91)
Kondogbia (90) Matic (93) Kante (90) Pedro (92)
Ronaldo (99)

Notable young players:
Sane (89)
Rabiot (88)
Bernardeschi (88)
Lindelöf (87)
Azmoun (86)
Gabriel Jesus (85)
Marlos Moreno (83)
Dolberg (82)
Mor (80)
Angel Gomes (70)

Players signed after you left in red. Been very busy.
Nice to see he's been doing well. He's got rid of a few of my gems though.

I'm thinking of coming back in.

Damien

Staff
Nice to see he's been doing well. He's got rid of a few of my gems though.

I'm thinking of coming back in.
Yeah he went on a mass transfer spree p/ex Lucas, Vidal, Alba, Kroos and others but despite making the team weaker in certain areas Everton are constantly pushing at the top.

Would be great if you did rejoin, though the only teams available are in Div 2 or 3 I think

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah he went on a mass transfer spree p/ex Lucas, Vidal, Alba, Kroos and others but despite making the team weaker in certain areas Everton are constantly pushing at the top.

Would be great if you did rejoin, though the only teams available are in Div 2 or 3 I think
What happened to Romagnoli and Alderweireld?

What's the best team free with some money and assets

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
What happened to Romagnoli and Alderweireld?

What's the best team free with some money and assets
Romagnoli is still here, would never sell him. Never had Alderweireld. Damo left out a few players like Pjanic, Fekir, Kurzawa. I sold Boateng to the devil for Vidal+Kompany+Digne to complete a title-aspiring team. Won the title, mission accomplished. Won the Europa League and fecking Damo beat me in the CL final. Now, like Varun, i'm transitioning towards a younger side which means getting rid of better players for players with potential. Risky, but that's the route i want to take. I took over a great team but it only had 25 players (why'd you sell Xhaka :( ) and 7 mill in the bank. Now it's full of talent and has 70 mill in the bank. Hope you're not disappointed.

No good teams available at the moment. There's Sheffield Utd in Div 2 with 32,600 capacity stadium, 83 mill in the bank but squad value is only 61 mill. Bolton the most valuable team in Div 3 with 41,000 capacity, 30 mill in the bank and squad value 105 mill. Two complete rebuild-jobs without any players to build around (Sheffield was just raided). Might be a better idea to wait until end of season or whenever for a better job to become available. Or just take over one of these for the time being if you have itchy fingers. :)

TheReligion

Abusive
Romagnoli is still here, would never sell him. Never had Alderweireld. Damo left out a few players like Pjanic, Fekir, Kurzawa. I sold Boateng to the devil for Vidal+Kompany+Digne to complete a title-aspiring team. Won the title, mission accomplished. Won the Europa League and fecking Damo beat me in the CL final. Now, like Varun, i'm transitioning towards a younger side which means getting rid of better players for players with potential. Risky, but that's the route i want to take. I took over a great team but it only had 25 players (why'd you sell Xhaka :( ) and 7 mill in the bank. Now it's full of talent and has 70 mill in the bank. Hope you're not disappointed.

No good teams available at the moment. There's Sheffield Utd in Div 2 with 32,600 capacity stadium, 83 mill in the bank but squad value is only 61 mill. Bolton the most valuable team in Div 3 with 41,000 capacity, 30 mill in the bank and squad value 105 mill. Two complete rebuild-jobs without any players to build around (Sheffield was just raided). Might be a better idea to wait until end of season or whenever for a better job to become available. Or just take over one of these for the time being if you have itchy fingers. :)
I knew I was handing over to a top man. Sounds like you've done a great job. Well done!

I must have let Alderweireld go before you came in. Can't remember why I sold Xhaka in the end.

I'm certainly keen to get involved again. Just not sure when to come in.

Varun

Staff
I knew I was handing over to a top man. Sounds like you've done a great job. Well done!

I must have let Alderweireld go before you came in. Can't remember why I sold Xhaka in the end.

I'd wait till the current season ends. Just 10 games to go and you normally see people leave clubs end of season.

The Stain

Thanks! There's no history on Alderweireld to been seen with Everton so must have had him pre early 2012. You sold Xhaka for asking to AI so let's say it was a parting gift to the managers!

If you want to take over a side now you could also go the RS route; taking over a team in Div 3-5 and build a young, talented side. But yeah, end of season like Varun says is probably the way to go if you want to be around Div 1.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

I bought Xhaka at Forest for a crazy amount of money and since then he rose to 91 and justified his price tag. They all called me crazy back then, fools.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
I just applied for a club can someone let me in?
FYI, AI has recently bought a lot of mediocre players for Sheff Utd, and the earliest transfer ban date to expire is on 22 Dec. Furthermore, we set squad cap (aka FFP) for every team, and Sheff Utd's cap is 53 this season. Current number of players in Sheff Utd is 30

TheReligion

Abusive
I bought Xhaka at Forest for a crazy amount of money and since then he rose to 91 and justified his price tag. They all called me crazy back then, fools.
I probably should have stayed patient with my side but lost interest before some of them really excelled.

The Stain

FYI, AI has recently bought a lot of mediocre players for Sheff Utd, and the earliest transfer ban date to expire is on 22 Dec. Furthermore, we set squad cap (aka FFP) for every team, and Sheff Utd's cap is 53 this season. Current number of players in Sheff Utd is 30
Lots of monies, though!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I probably should have stayed patient with my side but lost interest before some of them really excelled.
It's a shit game really and it's getting shitter as the developers don't seem to be all that arsed with it at the moment.

My old Forest players haven't really progressed much since I left them either, the rating process is SO slow and they tend to take the piss half the time and ignore defenders. Which results in rage.

TheReligion

Abusive
It's a shit game really and it's getting shitter as the developers don't seem to be all that arsed with it at the moment.

My old Forest players haven't really progressed much since I left them either, the rating process is SO slow and they tend to take the piss half the time and ignore defenders. Which results in rage.
When's the new game coming out to the cafe?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
When do you think it could be good to go?
I'll try and get some Alpha ready for Easter I think/hope. The player database is pretty much sorted, the rating tools are now fleshed out and done.

The match engine is... in pieces. Some pieces are done, others haven't been started. Not even touched a website yet.

Damien

Staff
I just applied for a club can someone let me in?
Welcome to the league. If you want to change your name on there do it via Account Settings.

Good times.

TheReligion

Abusive
I'll try and get some Alpha ready for Easter I think/hope. The player database is pretty much sorted, the rating tools are now fleshed out and done.

The match engine is... in pieces. Some pieces are done, others haven't been started. Not even touched a website yet.
I might just wait for your game then pal.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I might just wait for your game then pal.
I wouldn't. I'm going to add in a few different gamemodes for the gameworld. One of which will be a custom team mode which allows you to move players to teams on gameworld startup. This would allow us to therefore import the current gameworld from SM into RM thereby keeping our current clubs largely intact.

I say largely because some players won't be in the RM database. So we'd have to give them a cash refund instead.

Another gamemode idea I had was having a draft system at the start, so every club begins with 0 players and you get to draft 23 players. Then you'd start in pre season and would have a few days to sign extra players.

The Stain

Forgot to change tactics but won with Pjanic up front. He scored the winner lol. I get injuries every game, Kondogbia out for a month ffs and Benatia for 9 days..