Gaming The SM RedCafe League

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
You'd be terrified if I put my ratings up. You want me to put them up? Ok. La Liga and Eredivisie should hopefully be good as well.

f.kessie (20/80): + 6 (to 86)
n.amiri (20/83): + 3 (to 86)
i.diop (19/80): + 5 (to 85)
j.gbamin (21/83): + 2 (to 85)
e.mor (19/80): + 3 (to 83)
v.vada (20/80): + 3 (to 83)
n.maupay (20/82): + 1 (to 83)
r.bauer (21/83): no change
c.söyüncü (20/78): + 4 (to 82)
l.coulibaly (20/78): + 4 (to 82)
j.posavec (20/80): + 2 (to 82)
a.lusamba (20/82): no change
e.yao (20/82): no change
k.n'doram (20/75): + 5 (to 80)
j.gnagnon (19/76): + 4 (to 80)
a.zambo anguissa (21/77): + 3 (to 80)
y.karamoh (18/73): + 5 (to 78)
m.mara (20/75): + 3 (to 78)
f.manojlović (20/77): + 1 (to 77)
s.miangue (19/70): + 7 (to 77)
k.amian adou (18/70): + 6 (to 76)
g.hein (20/70): + 6 (to 76)
f.porath (19/72): no change
Yeah, is a great review for you overall

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
So given that Clement Lenglet has transferred to Sevilla I thought it'd be interesting to check what his value is in RM with a before and after.

AS Nancy-Lorraine.......Clément Lenglet (21/85) - £6,687,000
Sevilla FC..................Clément Lenglet (21/85) - £9,724,000

Profit: £3,037,000

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
So given that Clement Lenglet has transferred to Sevilla I thought it'd be interesting to check what his value is in RM with a before and after.

Genius.

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
1.1x
Morecambe - Andre Gray
Leeds Utd - Ciro Immobile (bid submitted)
Watford - Michael Keane (bid submitted)
Leicester - Fabian Schar
Hereford - Gelson Martins

1.3x
Barnsley - Lallana (bid submitted)
AFC Bournemouth - Kouyate (bid submitted)
Bristol City - Daniel Amartey (bid submitted)
Derby - Javier Hernandez

@Damien up to you when you plan to accept the bids and step down as temporary manager for West Ham. Personally, I would give those who yet to bid, 24 hours max :)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
1.1x
Morecambe - Andre Gray
Leeds Utd - Ciro Immobile (bid submitted)
Watford - Michael Keane (bid submitted)
Leicester - Fabian Schar

1.3x
Barnsley - Lallana (bid submitted)
AFC Bournemouth - Kouyate (bid submitted)
Bristol City - Daniel Amartey (bid submitted)
Derby - Javier Hernandez

@Damien up to you when you plan to accept the bids and step down as temporary manager for West Ham. Personally, I would give those who yet to bid, 24 hours max :)
I'm a bit fecked because as soon as the Draft was looking like it was going to cancel I bid on someone else. But Sheffield United then bid on the same player which meant I couldn't cancel it when the Draft was back on. So currently I don't have enough cash. I have accepted a bid but still a tiny bit short. I think you have to give us a bit more time tbh given the chaos.

My plan was to bid on Asenjo after the Draft when Season Ticket money came in. So now because of all this i'm going to have to sell another fecking player. This draft has cause me all kinds of headaches. :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Even more annoying given theres a player I wanted which someone has now bid on and I have zero chance of signing whereas if there was zero confusion over the Draft i'd have had more than enough cash to get him. Feckin %$&£^"£. :D

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
I'm a bit fecked because as soon as the Draft was looking like it was going to cancel I bid on someone else. But Sheffield United then bid on the same player which meant I couldn't cancel it when the Draft was back on. So currently I don't have enough cash. I have accepted a bid but still a tiny bit short. I think you have to give us a bit more time tbh given the chaos.

My plan was to bid on Asenjo after the Draft when Season Ticket money came in. So now because of all this i'm going to have to sell another fecking player. This draft has cause me all kinds of headaches. :lol:
It is up to Damien as he has control over the club. I have done my part, and hopefully everything goes well in future drafts, if any :)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
It is up to Damien as he has control over the club. I have done my part, and hopefully everything goes well in future drafts, if any :)
Yeah, I just suggest to avoid all confusion in future we have a written rule that prevents a Manager from trying to overtake said club if you have announced a Draft. Problem solved.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I was short by 2m...Nice one for you though. He will storm div 2
Thanks mate, I hope he does well for me, I really need the firepower to get promoted. I really thought I wasn't going to get him, so many in front of me, and then @harshad goes and sells Fellaini and I was 100% sure he needed the cash for Chich, I did say maybe he had his eye on another CDM but I was very worried. I got the cash by only spending £600k last season and this season selling off a few older players or ones who aren't performing like De Jong who is having a poor season, and Eder who is having a shocker, I really thought he was going to drop this review, I think he still might, if not, I think he definitely will by the Summer.

Wino1

Ooh close then!

I seriously hope you don't :lol:
Would be nice to take over a team with 90+ players already there.

This Wolves team I took over was dismantled by the previous manager and had sold everyone worthwhile at the end of last season. Had plenty of money at the start but no decent players to buy.

It's a hard league to buy players in, but I suppose that's why it works so well. If it was easy we would all get very bored.

Good luck for later. If you do win I'm sure you'll do well.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Would be nice to take over a team with 90+ players already there.

This Wolves team I took over was dismantled by the previous manager and had sold everyone worthwhile at the end of last season. Had plenty of money at the start but no decent players to buy.

It's a hard league to buy players in, but I suppose that's why it works so well. If it was easy we would all get very bored.

Good luck for later. If you do win I'm sure you'll do well.
Yeah I wouldn't mind having a bit of a head start instead of starting at the bottom. See if I can do better than Moyes if I get the job. :wenger:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
1.1x
Morecambe - Andre Gray
Leeds Utd - Ciro Immobile (bid accepted)
Watford - Michael Keane (bid accepted)
Leicester - Fabian Schar

1.3x
Barnsley - Lallana (bid accepted)
AFC Bournemouth - Kouyate (bid accepted)
Bristol City - Daniel Amartey (bid accepted)
Derby - Javier Hernandez (big accepted)

infamous7

Only worth 3m total for me in SM