Gaming The SM RedCafe League

KN5

Nice. You're doing well. If you want another attacking option, Santi Mina (87 rated AM,F(RLC)) is available for loan.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm pretty stacks with forwards at the minute, looking for an alternative option to Simpson, Semedo seems a shout!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Manchester United statement:

After receiving an offer for Shaw early this morning, I would like to categorically state that he, nor any of my other players are for sale.

For many of my players, it has been a wasted season: Shaw, Götze (myopathy), Zouma (injured and now firmly on the bench), Aurier (now usurped by Meunier), Roberto (a laughing stock), Sarr (broke through but Favre has dumped him), Merino (barely played at Dortmund), N'Koudou (not fancied by Poch), Musonda (wasn't played much at Betis then Conte decided to let him rot on bench at Chelsea instead of loaning him out again), Milik (injury).

Despite all of this, I have faith most of them will come back stronger and I've invested too much in them to just toss them aside at the first hurdle. My strategy is probably wrong, and I'll end up fading into midtable obscurity but its a risk I'm willing to take.

If the situation changes with any of my players and I do decide to sell, I'll let everyone know.

Varun

Staff
Manchester United statement:

After receiving an offer for Shaw early this morning, I would like to categorically state that he, nor any of my other players are for sale.

For many of my players, it has been a wasted season: Shaw, Götze (myopathy), Zouma (injured and now firmly on the bench), Aurier (now usurped by Meunier), Roberto (a laughing stock), Sarr (broke through but Favre has dumped him), Merino (barely played at Dortmund), N'Koudou (not fancied by Poch), Musonda (wasn't played much at Betis then Conte decided to let him rot on bench at Chelsea instead of loaning him out again), Milik (injury).

Despite all of this, I have faith most of them will come back stronger and I've invested too much in them to just toss them aside at the first hurdle. My strategy is probably wrong, and I'll end up fading into midtable obscurity but its a risk I'm willing to take.

If the situation changes with any of my players and I do decide to sell, I'll let everyone know.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Accepted, welcome.

I've got a point though. Look at Arsenal. They finished in the top four once (I think) and are now in a relegation battle.
This is true. Your young players have stalled, it's a pity. I'll ensure that the July update of Redmanager starts reducing their ratings.

Varun

Staff
:D Sorry. Our playing situation is fairly similar though with Coman, Embolo, Anderson, Gundogan etc not having the best of times.
Yeah, bit of bad luck with injuries and some kids not doing as well but the benefit on having such a young core is that it's not really a concern short term. Well, unless I get relegated that is :lol: