Average Rating: 6.28
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
Yellows: 2
Reds: 0

Last edited:

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Navas has been a shithouse so Muslera got the nod. Clean sheet and an 8. Morale must play some part. Navas will be rewarded with a new contract for his Mignolet-esque performances at the end of the season.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ah well, if langster doesn't want him anymore, someone approached me a few days ago about signing him.

50/50 on whether I'll sell Matip anyway as too many of my young CBs are getting injured at their current clubs

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I knew he would sign for them as soon as Klopp came in, Klopp was after him for ages at Dortmund, but said he would never be able to sign him until he managed another club. Hence why I said it. :(

50/50 on whether I'll sell Matip anyway as too many of my young CBs are getting injured at their current clubs
Personally, I would keep him, he is going to be a great player and I bet he will rise to 90 as soon as he comes to Liverpool.

Damien

Staff
Thanks, might do that as it looks like he'll be more likely to hit 90 any time soon than Stones or Zouma. Should have hit 90 a while ago though

And with the concerns system being messed up there's no rush to sell I guess

David de Gea (25/93)
Mouez Hassen (20/85)

Serge Aurier (23/90)
Sergi Roberto (24/89)

Sergio Ramos (29/95)
Jerome Boateng (27/94)
Joel Matip (24/89)
John Stones (21/89)
Kurt Zouma (21/88)

Ricardo Rodriguez (23/91)
Jose Gaya (20/89)

Paul Pogba (22/93)
Alarcon Isco (23/92)
Christian Eriksen (24/91)
Bernardo Silva (21/89)

Mesut Özil (27/94)
Gareth Bale (26/94)
Mario Götze (23/93)
Heung-Min Son (23/90)
Memphis Depay (22/90)
Raheem Sterling (21/90)

Lionel Messi (28/99)
Antoine Griezmann (24/93)
Anthony Martial (20/89)

Dier and Goretzka to be loaned to Sheffield United

langster

Scout
Thanks, might do that as it looks like he'll be more likely to hit 90 any time soon than Stones or Zouma. Should have hit 90 a while ago though

And with the concerns system being messed up there's no rush to sell I guess

David de Gea (25/93)
Mouez Hassen (20/85)

Serge Aurier (23/90)
Sergi Roberto (24/89)

Sergio Ramos (29/95)
Jerome Boateng (27/94)
Joel Matip (24/89)
John Stones (21/89)
Kurt Zouma (21/88)

Ricardo Rodriguez (23/91)
Jose Gaya (20/89)

Paul Pogba (22/93)
Alarcon Isco (23/92)
Christian Eriksen (24/91)
Bernardo Silva (21/89)

Mesut Özil (27/94)
Gareth Bale (26/94)
Mario Götze (23/93)
Heung-Min Son (23/90)
Memphis Depay (22/90)
Raheem Sterling (21/90)

Lionel Messi (28/99)
Antoine Griezmann (24/93)
Anthony Martial (20/89)

Dier and Goretzka to be loaned to Sheffield United

That's the trouble though isn't it? Many players should have had rises but they seem reluctant to change their ratings for whatever reason. There will soon be a severe lack of any real quality for people to pick from.

Looking at your squad... De Gea should rise, Matip, Stones, Zouma, Gaya, Silva, Bale and Martial should all rise too. Depay will likely drop though, unless things improve.

Damien

Staff
That's the trouble though isn't it? Many players should have had rises but they seem reluctant to change their ratings for whatever reason. There will soon be a severe lack of any real quality for people to pick from.

Looking at your squad... De Gea should rise, Matip, Stones, Zouma, Gaya, Silva, Bale and Martial should all rise too. Depay will likely drop though, unless things improve.
Zouma should rise but won't. They'll just make the excuse that he's injured so won't get one.
Gaya's in a struggling Valencia side. No chance of him rising.
Silva got a lucky rise last time. He won't rise again.
Bale has been injured a lot too and doesn't really deserve a rise to 95.

Martial's the only one from the players I've listed that I can see rising.

langster

Scout
Zouma should rise but won't. They'll just make the excuse that he's injured so won't get one.
Gaya's in a struggling Valencia side. No chance of him rising.
Silva got a lucky rise last time. He won't rise again.
Bale has been injured a lot too and doesn't really deserve a rise to 95.
Gaya has been playing well though, and Bale (when fit) has been tearing people apart.

The fact you can only see Martial rising means the rest are likely to and he will stay at 89 :lol: What with SM being completely unpredictable and all.

langster

Scout
Doesn't matter if he has or hasn't. Zouma was one of the few Chelsea players to do well but because Chelsea were languishing in the bottom half of the table he didn't get a rise.
Yeah, and that's a bit of a serious flaw in the game imho. :(

You still have a cracking squad though, so I think you will be ok.

Damien

Staff
Yeah, and that's a bit of a serious flaw in the game imho. :(

You still have a cracking squad though, so I think you will be ok.
Cheers. The number of injuries/players going through spell of poor form has been a pain though. Boateng, Bale, Götze, Zouma, Stones, Shaw all injured. Memphis & Sterling doing poorly. Isco again relegated to bottom of the Real pecking order.

langster

Scout
Cheers. The number of injuries/players going through spell of poor form has been a pain though. Boateng, Bale, Götze, Zouma, Stones, Shaw all injured. Memphis & Sterling doing poorly. Isco again relegated to bottom of the Real pecking order.
Yeah, those injuries are harsh! I just hope they all come back as good as before, if not better. Shaw has the potential to be truly outstanding. I think Sterling will easily hold his 90, and you never know what he will be like next year under Pep. Memphis is pure quality, I watched him play some beautiful football last year for PSV, and for the Dutch side. He will go on to be a truly great player, of that I have no doubt. I just think he needs to have a word with himself about his attitude and also needs to be allowed to play football. Look how well he played in the U21's the other night, I know it's against inferior opposition, but he thrives in a fast flowing attacking style. I guess it's just wait and see what happens in the next few months with regards to United, but for you, he should be fine. He has a great future.

The Stain

Won 2-1.. Ronaldo missed a penalty and we conceded the only shot they had on target, what else is new.

gaz1185

Excited about Koulibaly. One of the best defenders in Serie A this season :devil:
Yeah I don't blame you, he looks like a rock. I'd been bidding on him prior to your deal, made 2 different player plus cash offers... and you technically got him for Bartra :houllier: Good luck with him!

The Stain

Yeah I don't blame you, he looks like a rock. I'd been bidding on him prior to your deal, made 2 different player plus cash offers... and you technically got him for Bartra :houllier: Good luck with him!
Cheers. Sacrificing Walcott stings a bit but overall i'm happy.