Film The Suicide squad - 2021

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

After Gunn's work on Guardians, I'm very excited to see what he does. Looks promising from this behind the scenes video

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What the feck is polka dot man :lol:
Him and Cenas character will no doubt be used as a comedy avenue.

Polka dot guy is just some random minor villain who likes to hide weapons in a polka dot themed costume.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I like how Polka Dot Man is played by that guy you see in a lot of movies (like TDK and Bird Box) but can never remember his name.

The cast looks amazing. I've not looked at any of the news for this because I hated the first one so I don't know how many of those names were revealed before, but I didn't know they were bringing back so many of the original cast as I thought this was meant to be a reboot.

Castia

Looking forward to this I like James Gunn

Crazy doing both a guardians and suicide squad movie.

Sylar

After Gunn's work on Guardians, I'm very excited to see what he does. Looks promising from this behind the scenes video
Yeah it looks great. Loving the cast too (tho I did say the same for the first haha)

This looks like it will be great fun

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
This might end up being the best of the WB movies that had a trailer released. The first one was so ridiculously bad though it seems like the only way to go was up.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Is this a reboot or am I stuck in some sort of a time loop?

Hamnat

The only reason I am willing to give it a shot is James Gunn. As the first was atrocious imo, in every way except Harley Quinn.

They are really going with Starro as the big bad. Wow. This could go either way.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
First one looked better than this. They cramped way too many "jokes" in this three minute trailer. It was annoying.

Release the Ayer Cut.

Sylar

They didn't say
But we're bad guys every few seconds so a positive

James Gunn will make this awesome so can't wait

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I watched Cena for years in wrestling but seeing him beside regular people is so weird with his giant fecking arms :lol: .

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They’ve apparently given Gunn full creative control to do whatever he wants so I’m expecting a lot of fun & action. Really looking forward to this & The Batman film from the upcoming DC superhero movies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Looks good, jokes don't seem forced. I've been genuinely impressed with Cena's comedy chops in Daddy's Home 2 and Blockers so no surprise that he's got a couple of funny lines in that trailer.

NoLogo

Is a sequel.
Why is it then called just like the other one? Yeah I get the other one didn't have the "the" in front of Suicide Squad but seriously, this feels like a bit of a desperate bid to make people forget about the shit show that the last movie was. Oh yeah and tbh I'm not getting my hopes up for a DC movie anymore, even with James Gunn as a director.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Is that Don Neto from Narcos: Mexico at 1:52? If so, I'm completely in.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Why is it then called just like the other one? Yeah I get the other one didn't have the "the" in front of Suicide Squad but seriously, this feels like a bit of a desperate bid to make people forget about the shit show that the last movie was. Oh yeah and tbh I'm not getting my hopes up for a DC movie anymore, even with James Gunn as a director.
The director said " This film lives in a world somewhere between a sequel and a reboot. We have some of the characters from the first film, and it is, you know, a continuation of sorts, but it really feels like a completely new universe ".

It's got some of the same characters and continues the story. It might be a stylistic change but there was an enormous change in style between Thor The Dark World and Thor Ragnarok.

It's a sequel and they're being a bit pretentious about it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Can't wait for comic fans to start hyping this to maximum, only to turn out to be completely shite like the last one.

Is this already a reboot? :lol:
They will make it every year until they finally make a good movie.