The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
I truly believe that he saw the money that Putin was making and wanted a piece of the pie. His whole reason for running was to enrich himself and his family.
Absolute nonsense, he instinctively recognised the plight of the common man and staked his all on improving their lot.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Vanity Fair did a good piece on him and his brother before the election. It's a very interesting read.
I honestly don’t think I could bring myself to read it. I find them absolutely abhorrent.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Avenatti claims he has 6 other women on deck after Stormy. Between Mueller and these women, Trump is in for a rough time the rest of this year.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Avenatti claims he has 6 other women on deck after Stormy. Between Mueller and these women, Trump is in for a rough time the rest of this year.
I just saw his interview with Anderson Cooper and was intrigued by what he had to say. The bit at the end was great: "we're going to have a sitting US President with a vendetta with an American citizen because she told the truth".

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Glad the new SecState is getting on the job so early.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I just saw his interview with Anderson Cooper and was intrigued by what he had to say. The bit at the end was great: "we're going to have a sitting US President with a vendetta with an American citizen because she told the truth".
He's obviously winding Trump up with the 6 new women, knowing that he is watching all of Avenatti's tv appearances.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Glad the new SecState is getting on the job so early.
Yet again fecking completely illegal and absolutely insane that global security is being allowed to be conducted by a fecking shoe designer or whatever the feck she does.

How can this continue to be allowed to happen? Seriously this has gone beyond insanity and beyond anyones comprehension. The world is fecked and Trump will be its downfall. I was half joking when I said it 18 months ago. Now I'm almost certain of it.

Silva

Fecks sake. The timing of this coupled with the last Tweet I posted.....

Fml!
Attacking power systems is pretty standard procedure innit? Basically electrical MAD, everyone knows the major world powers can shut down your power grid, so no one can do it to the other. It's pretty stupid stuff, no one likes civilians being harmed.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Attacking power systems is pretty standard procedure innit? Basically electrical MAD, everyone knows the major world powers can shut down your power grid, so no one can do it to the other. It's pretty stupid stuff, no one likes civilians being harmed.
Indeed, but Russia are up to some dastardly shit around the world and I actually fear with the hold they have over Trump that this might not all be as normal or unimportant as many are making out. Putin seriously is one of the greatest threats to world peace of all time. The trouble is everyone is looking elsewhere at Syria, Israel, North & South Korea and so used to Trump claiming fake news no collision. Given recent events in the UK, It's clear Putin has major plans to destabilise the world. He's attacked the UK and the US and has a major hold over the current US President.

I just feel there is more to this and we are missing something and are in maybe more danger than we have realised. So focused on Trumps distractions could this be a masterstroke from Putin?

It's no secret he harbours disdain for the EU over Ukraine, and the USA for well, everything. It's also no secret he wants to reform the USSR. With his control of gas and oil reserves coupled with recent events, as I said I just worry there is more to this all than meets the eye and we are all too distracted and missing something.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Meanwhile, Trump is busy asking acolytes "D'ya think Putin likes me? Do ya?"

Status
Not open for further replies.