The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
He still doesn’t seem to realize he has no authority to open up business; governors can keep people in place, and local mayors can keep people in place in major cities regardless of state or federal opinions (which has already happened across the country).

diarm

I don't know if I've ever had as much contempt for another human being as I have for him. He's an absolute shambles of a man.

Precaution

How long until he says something along the lines of "The Founding Fathers were wrong"?
"That Benjamin Franklin, nobody knew but i did, as i call him Sleepy B, he went to France, great wine you know that? It's superb but he slept with many women at the expense of America in Fra-NANCE, spent billions and billions'

Sweet Square

For all the shit that gets thrown at the american political system, this exchange is still million times better than anything we've seen in Britain.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Its bizarre watching this.

This guy hasn't a single fecking clue what he's talking about.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Its bizarre watching this.

This guy hasn't a single fecking clue what he's talking about.

Can I have two double cheeseburgers, fries and a large chocolate shake. A copy of Stormy does Seattle, a candle, some matches and a pair of crocodile clips and some assless chaps.

Oh.. shit.. where was I again? Chynaaaa and caranavirus! Yeah..

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"And now, a word from our sponsor..."
Earlier in the briefing, Trump talked about a “friend” who treated himself with hydroxychloroquine and got better.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"That Benjamin Franklin, nobody knew but i did, as i call him Sleepy B, he went to France, great wine you know that? It's superb but he slept with many women at the expense of America in Fra-NANCE, spent billions and billions'
:lol: "the Founding Fathers were British spies who hated out democracy. My friend Winnie the Pooh said so."

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Seeing his performance at that tonight, anyone who votes for that fecking mentalist fully deserves what they have coming.

I feel sorry for anyone there with and IQ above 40, my advice would be Get Out.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Full on Dictator

"The Authority of the President is total"
Sic semper tyrannis

Unfortunately, the GOP is no longer a party in favor of democracy. As has been evident in states like NC and Wisconsin for the last decade, the only thing the GOP cares about is enshrining itself as an unchallengeable, minority single-party ruler. Their goal is to be like United Russia or the CCP.

Abizzz

Has there ever been any public person in the US this disrespectful of the US and it's laws and citizens? Such a fecking joke of a man.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That was a new low even for him, wasn't it? Claiming total power and playing campaign ads during a national emergency briefing ... two very clear statements on what he thinks about democracy. So how is the reaction in the US? Is it just the typical "outrage" that's forgotten with the next news cycle or is he taking more painful hits, e.g. from republicans.

Rooney24

Ten of thousands of americans are dying and thousands more will die. And hes putting together his own personal highlight reel to rage against the press.

The man is a fecking joke. If they vote him back in they deserve all they get.

Does any american care how he makes them look in the eyes of the rest of the world?

SirAF

Ageist
Ten of thousands of americans are dying and thousands more will die. And hes putting together his own personal highlight reel to rage against the press.

Does any american care how he makes them look in the eyes of the rest of the world?
Shame on anyone not voting for Biden because he’s not Sanders or anyone else. This madman must be stopped now, imagine four more years? fecking hell.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax

Americas reputation has plummeted and I can see why do many countries would want to distance themselves from a country run by a racist and bigoted moron. Every American who voted for him should feel ashamed of themselves.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just saw the highlights. Never seen anything like that with a head of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.