The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Can't help but feel a bit worried that between these sorts of gatherings and him clashing with his 'total authority' versus states and basically anyone with sense that some small skirmishes and deaths are gonna happen through sheer partisan stupidity.

Not quite civil war levels but the spark is there between his stupid supporters with guns and everyone with common sense.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Trump now ramping up the crazy with a series of calls to arms:

This is, assuredly, the stupidest timeline
Holy shit. I know we say this every time but this surely been the most reckless series of tweets of all time. Convenient to forget states with republican governors who have similar restrictions or even ones with Dems who decided to not openly question the motives of Donnie.

If anything comes out of this though is that I can say that at least in a lot of MI that rally has led to the exact opposite sentiment those "protestors" were supposedly there to protect. Even among my republican friends.

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I like how they are so confident they don’t need a lockdown that they bring guns, but still aren’t sure whether or not they need to be wearing masks.
I also like how they're so confident that their guns will save them if they force the Army, containing folk who don't just train once a week at the local range and don't have a diet that consists entirely of hot wings and beer, to show up.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
I also like how they're so confident that their guns will save them if they force the Army, containing folk who don't just train once a week at the local range and don't have a diet that consists entirely of hot wings and beer, to show up.
The Commander in Chief of that army is explicitly supporting them

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Trump wouldn't send the army in to confront his base. He'd throw local and state LE under the bus, though. Maybe even the FBI.

SirAF

Ageist
Trump is a republican president elected for many reasons and has made terrible decisions all over. Talking about a guy who has said all sorts of stuff.

Is this the bar WHO is holding themselves to? Again, how has the damn world health organization been significantly more on the ball. Id like to know
For starters they didn’t call the virus a «democratic hoax». Wrong hill to die on, mate.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Trump wouldn't send the army in to confront his base. He'd throw local and state LE under the bus, though. Maybe even the FBI.
They're potentially going up against Chuck and his Bar Buddies judging by the photos. A dead skunk could take this lot out. Which is why this whole thing is so dangerous yet gives me hope that nothing will come of it. It's hopefully just a bunch of Muppets showing off their penis extensions.

I hope.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Most of the 2A nutjobs reckon that the majority of the army/navy/etc would join them rather than enforce a situation against them and it'd be interesting at the very least to see if they would. I'd wager there's a fair amount of nutjob Trump supporters in the armed forces.

Dr. Dwayne

They're potentially going up against Chuck and his Bar Buddies judging by the photos. A dead skunk could take this lot out. Which is why this whole thing is so dangerous yet gives me hope that nothing will come of it. It's hopefully just a bunch of Muppets showing off their penis extensions.

I hope.
Yeah, most of that crowd talks a big talk. They usually claim to be fully prepared for any action required and are hard as nails, etc. But as is always noted, they would't last long against the military or even well equipped LE, even a few operators in an APC would take them out. They're a rag tag bunch of fatties and wimps who haven't even drilled together, how they going to do anything other than die is beyond me.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Automatic weapons are essential tools in the delivery of Freedom. Haven't you learned anything from the last couple of decades?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yeah, most of that crowd talks a big talk. They usually claim to be fully prepared for any action required and are hard as nails, etc. But as is always noted, they would't last long against the military or even well equipped LE, even a few operators in an APC would take them out. They're a rag tag bunch of fatties and wimps who haven't even drilled together, how they going to do anything other than die is beyond me.
Think you’ll find they can hit a paper target in the chest repeatedly from 30 yards with no trouble whatsoever.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Oh my god I’ve just seen the clip of Kellyanne saying the WHO should have known more about the virus because “this is covid -19, not covid-1, they should have learned from the previous versions”.

What a fecking idiot.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Oh my god I’ve just seen the clip of Kellyanne saying the WHO should have known more about the virus because “this is covid -19, not covid-1, they should have learned from the previous versions”.

What a fecking idiot.
:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

What a fecking idiot.
Wikipedia said:
In adapting the play to film, the director Nicholas Hytner changed the name from The Madness of George III to The Madness of King George for American audiences, to clarify George III's royalty. A popular explanation developed that the change was made because there was a worry that American audiences would think it was a sequel and not go to see it, assuming they had missed "I" and "II". An interview revealed: "That's not totally untrue," said Hytner, laughing. "But there was also the factor that it was felt necessary to get the word King into the title."

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Trump now ramping up the crazy with a series of calls to arms:

This is, assuredly, the stupidest timeline
Even for him, this is monumentally stupid and extremely dangerous. Absolutely mental

Revan

Assumptionman

What a fecking idiot.
Jesus

The Purley King

When people start shooting each other over this in the US it’s squarely on trump’s shoulders.
I wonder how many times n this thread there has been a post along the lines of “even for him this is a new low”?
Guess what ladies and gents, the previous trend suggests he’s not going to stop this is going right to the very bottom and maybe lower than that.

Dr. Dwayne

:lol: isn't the 19 a reference to 2019?

I can only imagine what Son of COVID-19 is going to do to the world in a few year's time. Bride of COVID-19 will be even worse.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
She obviously knows why it's called Covid-19. She's just betting a not inconsiderable fraction of the viewers don't. She's a propagandist appealing specifically to dumb fecks.

Foxbatt

I can't believe this. I apologise to any American who didn't vote for him but this man should be removed from office by any legal means. He is calling for illegal action against a democratically elected officials.
I personally don't think the military will act against the normal people. If they get orders from the chain of command they will destroy the thugs.
Can you imagine any government official in any country calling for the illegal removal of an elected official?
If Bojo calls to liberate London from Khan and then support armed gangs to go to London?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Why did they feel the need to bring automatic weapons to a protest? Cumulative IQ of around 30 I'ld say.
Why wouldn't they? There's like a whole page of this forum dedicated to them, a football forum for an English club, do you think that would be the case if they didn't have rifles? They don't have to use them to use them (heh).

Status
Not open for further replies.