The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurka

Trump issues a travel ban to the country where this outbreak originated from, warming to Americans that he is trying to do his bit to curtail a virus from the source now before someone spins this has raciest which we know the left side like to do.

Surely the biggest way of capturing the virus is from the very people that the virus came now I know you going to tell me in its America right so what have they got to do with it. People travel, people have family and some of that family would be in China so the risk for her to catch the virus would be of been greater. Why did she feel ignoring the warming that a virus from China is starting to rear its ugly head? Do you not think if she did not want to listen to Trump has she clearly hates the man she could of at least headed the warmings from the WHO.

Let's be honest the world now has a big problem with a virus that had its roots in China so everyone directly or indirectly that has this virus has it because of China. So Nancy surely in her wisdom would have been better telling supporters to be aware rather than walking around Chinatown and hugging people after Trump's travel ban from China
Not that I want to get dragged into this but China had already closed and banned flights from certain areas away from China so by doing that it had already limited the exposure to other countries even if the racist in office tried to save face with a travel ban from China. They did that on the 23.jan over a week before Trump showed his true colours. Most cases spread from Italy and as the testing in Iceland shows as Iceland didn't stop travelers from China nor Italy a huge majority of cases originated from Italy or Austria but very little had originated from China.

This the USA would have knowledge about if they had even bothered to be prepared and on the lookout and done testing in the beginning like was done in Iceland. This problem isn't political but the US has managed to do that as things have panned out over there the results aren't surprising. Over here the political landscape stepped aside and a national emergency authorities stepped in and took control with testing, scanning and tracking. People who knew what they were doing, not some racist idiot who sadly has cost many thousands of lives with his bullshit. Sadly there seems to be no end in sight with 4000 more dying yesterday. Pelosi going to Chinatown had little effects on the grand scheme of things.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I always hate the way people call those who work for OAN as journalists without the appropriate use of quotation marks.

These people are not journalists they are propagandists merely there to spout extreme right wing rhetoric and to provide Trump with softball questions. Journalists hold people to account or at least try to. Journalists try to find the truth behind stories. Journalists push people to answer tough questions they wouldn’t want to answer.
I half expect the next OAN "journalist" to ask Trump what his favourite colour is.

Last edited:

Foxbatt

I am guessing this is going to be his spin to bring Biden down along with Obama. I hate Trump but this is brilliant. Whoever thought of that one has to be the successor of M. Night Shyamalan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52319956

Trump targets grant to Wuhan lab
A conservative reporter asks why the Obama administration gave a $3.7m grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where unnamed US officials have speculated in US media that the coronavirus may have leaked.
"Why would the US have a grant like that to China?" asks the One America News Network journalist.
Trump says: "We will end that grant very quickly."
"Who was president then, I wonder?" says Trump, noting the grant was made in 2015.
The Washington Post reported this week that US diplomats were concerned about safety protocols at the Wuhan lab and asked for more help.
The French president said today there was no evidence for the Wuhan lab coronavirus origin theory.
The lab was set up with international help to control any virus that is coming out of China. The French lead the role to set it up. They and the Americans are involved in the lab and have experts there. The Chinese had no expertise in this field. The French government has denied this was man made.

Now most experts agree that this did not originate in Wuhan in November. They feel that this started around September in a different province further south.
Trump is an imbecile.

Dr. StrangeHate

The lab was set up with international help to control any virus that is coming out of China. The French lead the role to set it up. They and the Americans are involved in the lab and have experts there. The Chinese had no expertise in this field. The French government has denied this was man made.

Now most experts agree that this did not originate in Wuhan in November. They feel that this started around September in a different province further south.
Trump is an imbecile.
He is an imbecile but Obama funding Chinese Virus is an angle he can plaster everywhere and get more people confused enough to stay at home or vote Trump.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Can somebody give me some context on this one
At first glance I'm thinking he's telling people to grab their guns and ignore state lockdown policies

Is that what he's doing?

What's the context to all this (besides him being unhinged)

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
America has no chance when characters like these have the biggest platform.
Imagine if Kate Hopkins had one of the most prolific shows on TV? What a country.

Last edited:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Imagine if Kate Hopkins had one of the most prolific shows on TV? What a country.
:lol: That first tweet. So much going on there.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Fortunately no Trump supporters have ever hurt anyone in Virginia...all those good people on both sides...

Foxbatt

I wonder why Saudi Arabia is not included?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

Sperry is apparently the author of a book called “Muslim Mafia” (which is not about organized crime)

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I honestly can't believe that any of the GOP enablers can watch this moron night after night and be ok with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.