The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
These fecking protesters. 'We are suffering', what, because you can't get a haircut to touch up your mullet? The selfishness and self-righteousness amongst these disgusting people is beyond belief. There's an inability to see the bigger picture, to fathom the fact that they could harm others. Instead it's just all about them.

Yeah lets honk my horn in my truck, wave a flag out my window and block essential services from doing their job.

Rot in a hole, bunch of worthless cnuts.

lsd

The Oracle
Why exactly are all the protestors Trumpers? Maybe if they all die off we can end this simulation.

They are being sent out in mostly Democrat states though . I wonder how many Democrat voters they will infect .

I don't think too many people care what they do to themselves , it's the worry they will kill innocent people with their insanity thats the problem

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany

Sperry is apparently the author of a book called “Muslim Mafia” (which is not about organized crime)
Have they btw? It's been enforced in major Muslim countries like Eygpt, Saudi, Iran etc so don't see any reason why they shouldn't do it in all other countries.

Or maybe it's already implied by the social distancing rules and they are closed.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Have they btw? It's been enforced in major Muslim countries like Eygpt, Saudi, Iran etc so don't see any reason why they shouldn't do it in all other countries.

Or maybe it's already implied by the social distancing rules and they are closed.
Apparently it’s bullshit, just some of the usual shit-stirring.

Heardy

America is literally fecked. They hold liberty and freedom in such high regard their blinkered by the fact that it’s to their detriment.

their “right” to something suddenly makes them invincible - it’s bonkers!

pacifictheme

I think if giving up guns was somehow the cure to covid 19 and left uncured half the American population would die, many, many Americans would still choose to keep guns. They are crazy.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I wish there was some way in which we could say feck off to USA and China and not have anything to do with them at all.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just nuke the entire country. The country is like a bad social experiment. Fecking hell!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The media is part of this mess, fox and co has successfully making us stupid by feeding them with utter toss
It's been festering for many decades, the first real sores are beginning to show up. Not a new thing in some third world countries but unfortunate for it to happen in the world's leading country. Others are beginning to follow this 'successful' model (UK, etc).

Precaution

So when a second spike hits, what happens then? Will the Trumpers be like "oh well, they were old" oh wait no they won't, they'll be dead due to being morons taking down the people who did follow guidelines along with them.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Nice bandana. I'm sure she isn't using that as a mask once the cameras are off.

So when a second spike hits, what happens then? Will the Trumpers be like "oh well, they were old" oh wait no they won't, they'll be dead due to being morons taking down the people who did follow guidelines along with them.
Spike will just be fake news.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Why wouldn't they? There's like a whole page of this forum dedicated to them, a football forum for an English club, do you think that would be the case if they didn't have rifles? They don't have to use them to use them (heh).
What? Not sure if you are serious or having a laugh.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
About the long post about astroturfed protests - the Tea Party, a much more successful challenge to the parrty establishment than Sanders, started as an astroturfed movement, with "protestors" literally going to rallies in neighbouring states while still wearing their badges from DC think-tanks and Congressional offices. This one already has presidential support.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Americans truly are a different breed of stupid. My goodness.
A lot yes- but 98% of people I ve heard and see comment are strongly opposed to the protests and that includes many I know who vote Republican. I've seldom seen such unified condemnation of it so it makes me wonder what those propping up the protests are going to accomplish with it. I'm in Michigan btw.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
A lot yes- but 98% of people I ve heard and see comment are strongly opposed to the protests and that includes many I know who vote Republican. I've seldom seen such unified condemnation of it so it makes me wonder what those propping up the protests are going to accomplish with it. I'm in Michigan btw.
Well it's what these people always do: push the extreme and watch the middle ground get sucked into that direction as well.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
For all those thinking any of this will impact on people voting for him..

.. a reminder, just a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.