The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The dope nearly conceded that there will be a Biden administration soon.
Seems to me that the idea of him leaving is starting to make his way to his tiny brain. As i said in the other thread, it sounded like a "look i did great" farewell tour.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Seems to me that the idea of him leaving is starting to make his way to his tiny brain. As i said in the other thread, it sounded like a "look i did great" farewell tour.
"I was great, 4 years ago we didn't have a vaccine for corona and then poof! I turn up and save the economy, nobody's done a better job than me"

mu4c_20le

Hate all this "Thank you Mr President for your leadership and vision" sycophancy.
We are literally witnessing an imperial china/north korea level of kowtowing here. I mean im sure its happened in the past, but not this obvious or disgusting

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"The virus - nobody knows, let me tell you - the virus, they don't want to admit it but we found a cure faster than anyone expected. When the virus started to spread we always took it seriously. Even when it didn't look like it was going to be bad - it hasn't been bad, the numbers you keep reporting are way off - but we started work on the cure right away. And it's ready! Nobody thought we could do it but we did it.

But, the virus is - they stole the election. Wally Pfister hid the cure until after the election to help the Democrats. But we still won but they stole it. Mass voter fraud unlike anything that's ever been done before."

"...thank you Mr President, but getting back to my question; do you want a pudding cup before nap time?"

*Trump drools on floor*

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The BBC reports:

"Trump’s circle is holding strong. One of the president’s economic advisers, Peter Navarro, said on Fox Business this morning that they are operating under the assumption that 'there will be a second Trump term' ...."
I operate under the assumption I'll win a massive lottery one day. I have better odds than Trump.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
The situation he's placed himself in has become so delusional that even CNN can't help but just lay into him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
"The virus - nobody knows, let me tell you - the virus, they don't want to admit it but we found a cure faster than anyone expected. When the virus started to spread we always took it seriously. Even when it didn't look like it was going to be bad - it hasn't been bad, the numbers you keep reporting are way off - but we started work on the cure right away. And it's ready! Nobody thought we could do it but we did it.

But, the virus is - they stole the election. Wally Pfister hid the cure until after the election to help the Democrats. But we still won but they stole it. Mass voter fraud unlike anything that's ever been done before."

"...thank you Mr President, but getting back to my question; do you want a pudding cup before nap time?"

*Trump drools on floor*
Looks like his hairdresser did the right thing and quit
:lol:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
The election result was obviously a massive shock to him, it's made him go grey overnight!

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
They caught him in a trap. He's physically unable to think he didn't do the best job at something. And I'm not joking.
I know! but expressing himself that way is dumber for his standards

He can't help saying he is the best as you say but he needs to push his narrative...trumpian oximoron...love it!

ChaddyP

The dope nearly conceded that there will be a Biden administration soon.
Trump in a war of conflict with himself

He wants to criticise what Biden may do as the incoming POTUS but doesn't want to admit that Biden will be the incoming POTUS. Thus he's currently in a paradox and his brain doesn't know what to do :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

*Trump drools on floor*
I can hear Trump actually saying this. Are you Donald Trump????

Foxbatt

Did he say that New York state is not going to get the vaccine when it is out in April? How does he make that decision when he is no longer the President in April?

entropy

They're absolutely laughable.
I dunno man. I feel like we aren't having constructive conversations with them. You know what I mean? I feel like we are losing them to extremism and the reactionary left. We need to bring them closer. Give them a seat at the table and hunker down to have some really difficult conversations. You know what I mean? Are they bigoted? sure. are they xenophobic? could be. do they have an irrational hatred of people based on their skin colour, gender, or sexual orientation? maybe. Listen, I don't have all the data with me. But let me tell you this, make fun of them at your own peril. History books will tell you the same. The right is here to stay and arent going anywhere. They keep us in check. They keep us away from crazy politics like universal health care, criminal justice reform, canceling student debt. Can you imagine that? actually imagine, a world in which we allow prisoners to vote?! it's insane, isn't it? they should rightly rot in prison. Covid or no Covid, you did the crime, you do the time sweety. Anyways, I ramble on. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I dunno man. I feel like we aren't having constructive conversations with them. You know what I mean? I feel like we are losing them to extremism and the reactionary left. We need to bring them closer. Give them a seat at the table and hunker down to have some really difficult conversations. You know what I mean? Are they bigoted? sure. are they xenophobic? could be. do they have an irrational hatred of people based on their skin colour, gender, or sexual orientation? maybe. Listen, I don't have all the data with me. But let me tell you this, make fun of them at your own peril. History books will tell you the same. The right is here to stay and arent going anywhere. They keep us in check. They keep us away from crazy politics like universal health care, criminal justice reform, canceling student debt. Can you imagine that? actually imagine, a world in which we allow prisoners to vote?! it's insane, isn't it? they should rightly rot in prison. Covid or no Covid, you did the crime, you do the time sweety. Anyways, I ramble on. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
You're drunk, or well maybe it's me. Someone has definitely had some alcohol.

Anywho's. The utopia you describe sound fantastic. It's a paradise called 'Merica. Where poor people would not be poor if they worked hard, and sick people would have insurance if they just worked hard, and I immigrants would not be illegal if they just worked harder at being born in 'Merica, and gay people would not be gay if they just worked hard, and I would not be in my mom's basement, sick, alone, and unemployed if it wasn't for all them people. 'Merica.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
You're drunk, or well maybe it's me. Someone has definitely had some alcohol.

Anywho's. The utopia you describe sound fantastic. It's a paradise called 'Merica. Where poor people would not be poor if they worked hard, and sick people would have insurance if they just worked hard, and I immigrants would not be illegal if they just worked harder at being born in 'Merica, and gay people would not be gay if they just worked hard, and I would not be in my mom's basement, sick, alone, and unemployed if it wasn't for all them people. 'Merica.
And drunk. You forgot drunk. And some crystal meth. Yeah. Work harder!

Status
Not open for further replies.