Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'This massive comb will keep America SAFE!'

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I love that there's a Rogue NASA account.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He’s signing a blank sheet of paper.
He's got previous for that; remember when he did a presser with piles of folders to show loads of projects he was working on or something but it was just stacks of blank paper?

The President is a moron.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

All his actions the last week or two trying to distract from the court hearings and negative news from North Korea, Russia and Saudi Arabia etc, all have just made things worse for him. He must own the shut down, he's leaving allies and locals high and dry in Syria and Afghanistan and all just so he can control the news feed and divert it from the corruption and countless investigations that are piling up around him.

He's lost key members of staff and even has Republicans openly criticising him and calling him out. It's taken a long time but it seems the tide is finally turning against the giant orange buffoon.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
He's got previous for that; remember when he did a presser with piles of folders to show loads of projects he was working on or something but it was just stacks of blank paper?

The President is a moron.
I think you’ll find there just aren’t enough dimensions to adequately explain what kind of chess he’s playing.

‘Gonna pivot any moment now.

Etc etc

Zlaatan

Parody Account
2016: I'm going to build a big, strong wall to stop illegal immigrants and drugs from coming into our country, and Mexico will pay for it! #youwillbecometiredofwinning

2018: I'm going to build a barrier of sorts that obviously won't stop any drugs from coming in, and I can't find anyone to pay for it! #feckitimgoingtomaralago

Status
Not open for further replies.