The UEFA Euro Fantasy Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@Balu can you make a list who picks when, if im near the bottom we can start right now but if im near the top give me at least until tommorow to find some oldies :D

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Shall I make the draw now? Even though we might not start until next week?

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Cool to start now:

1. Stobzilla
2. ctp
3. Paolo Di Canio
4. The Stain
5. Sjor Bepo
6. Aldo

add to this if you want to start now, or kill it by saying you don't want to. If we make it to 16, we can start.

Skizzo

Cool to start now:

1. Stobzilla
2. ctp
3. Paolo Di Canio
4. The Stain
5. Sjor Bepo
6. Aldo
7. EAP/MJJ
8. Skizzo

add to this if you want to start now, or kill it by saying you don't want to. If we make it to 16, we can start.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
@Balu can you make a list who picks when, if im near the bottom we can start right now but if im near the top give me at least until tommorow to find some oldies :D
You have an assistant and 8 hours time, if you get lucky and pick first. That should be enough ;). I'll count you as 'cool to start now'.

We knew that. But do you want to start now or next week?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
You have an assistant and 8 hours time, if you get lucky and pick first. That should be enough ;). I'll count you as 'cool to start now'.

We knew that. But do you want to start now or next week?
Next week

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Raees killed it. The draft starts next Wednesday at noon. I'll make the draw Monday or Tuesday and post it here. Use the time for research and if there are any problems with the rules in the op, let us know here so that we can discuss it.

Moby

Dick
Yeah not a bad idea to give us some time to go through the rules properly and raise any concerns if there are any. It sucks to have the complaints in the middle of the draft.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Raees killed it. The draft starts next Wednesday at noon. I'll make the draw Monday or Tuesday and post it here. Use the time for research and if there are any problems with the rules in the op, let us know here so that we can discuss it.
Boo.

Maybe just make it a 24 hour deadline for picks up until Wednesday, that way everyone is happy :)

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Aye - if he wants to, he can take my place.

Sorry to block an excellent AM for ye, but there it is - I realize now that I will probably be very preoccupied, not to mention offline, too frequently in the coming weeks.
It's ok, was just so he could play. I'll go at it alone like Lucky Luke, or something..

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
@Balu

I suggest @crappycraperson takes my place. And if he for some reason can't or won't - then the place is up for grabs.

Sorry about that - but I just realized that April is indeed, as the poet said, the cruelest month - in terms of pesky things do so, at least.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
@Balu

I suggest @crappycraperson takes my place. And if he for some reason can't or won't - then the place is up for grabs.

Sorry about that - but I just realized that April is indeed, as the poet said, the cruelest month - in terms of pesky things do so, at least.
Yeah, I got it. Once crappy confirms that he plays, I'll update the list.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
It's ok, was just so he could play. I'll go at it alone like Lucky Luke, or something..
You should always go it alone. Only a weak man depends on an AM. That is my motto. Lucky Luke? Where you from, mate? I'm uncommonly interested in comic books, so don't be rattled by the question.

"Today, as always before, striking suddenly, mysteriously - the phantom works alone!"

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
You should always go it alone. Only a weak man depends on an AM. That is my motto. Lucky Luke? Where you from, mate? I'm uncommonly interested in comic books, so don't be rattled by the question.
Sweden. Doesn't everyone know LL?