The Walking Dead Game

Walters_19_MuFc

Saw this thread bumped and thought there may be a new game out or something. Ahh well!

Fantastic game, though. May also play it again when I get some time.

Walters_19_MuFc

That’s my favourite trick at the mo
Well, that's mean. :mad:

Seriously, though, I've been looking for similar games.

Not sure you've played Until Dawn, but that's also a game based on the decisions you make. Not a lot of games out there like it, though, unfortunately.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Well, that's mean. :mad:

Seriously, though, I've been looking for similar games.

Not sure you've played Until Dawn, but that's also a game based on the decisions you make. Not a lot of games out there like it, though, unfortunately.
There’s other Telltale games. Have you played those?

I really enjoyed Life is Strange too.

caid

I thought Life is Strange was the best of them games. Thats despite not liking the setting much, or the first one i guess. Didn't like Max much and thought the later games were better.
I loved the first walking dead game but just found the 2nd really disappointing, didn't get caught up in the story at all. Was very, very tired of kenny by the end.

Tiber

I liked the game of thrones telltale game. Not that the sequel will ever happen anymore

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
On to A New Frontier. Don't think I got this far on mobile. Looks miles better, but I'm not getting the stats on what other people did at the end of an episode, which I think is one of the best bits. Is this because Telltale no long exists? If so, it didn't affect the earlier seasons so don't know why it is now. Bit shit considering they're still selling the game. Thankfully I didn't pay for it, but season 4 isn't on Game Pass so I'd have to, and would feel like I'm missing out in what is already an overpriced game.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
On the last season now. Funny how each one looks completely different. This one looks great.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Loved the final season. It was cool seeing clementine and AJ grown up.
It’s cool. Although episode 2 is fecking slow so far.

At this point it almost makes me laugh how the game tries to make you feel guilty for an obvious choice. It’s a great series though.