Television The Walking Dead

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
What happened in the last two episodes? Basically nothing.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I liked the last 10 minutes or so other than that it was forgettable.
Hoping the last two episodes pick up before the mid season break.

Maccaa

So the past 3 episodes have been completely pointless and you don't know any more than you did 3 episodes ago. Its obviously building up too something for the next episode but how can you do 3 pointless episodes like that? If the next season isn't the last one then I'm just going too give up on it.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
So the past 3 episodes have been completely pointless and you don't know any more than you did 3 episodes ago. Its obviously building up too something for the next episode but how can you do 3 pointless episodes like that? If the next season isn't the last one then I'm just going too give up on it.
So many American TV series are ruined by them milking their cash cows. If the first series or 2 are a success, then it seems inevitable they will start to run out of ideas by series 4 or 5, when really they should have ended the show by then.

Sylar

At least they arent on a farm lol.

This is the same every season (bar season1 of course). A lot of filler and garbage dialogue in between decent openers / finales and midseason finales.

Momochiru

Wow. That truck goes full nose dive down and when they do the next scene the landing is completely square on and safe? How do they let things like this into a tv show?
I don't have a problem with the truck - it could've landed on it's nose and than fallen square on. If the height was 8 meters, than they should've hit the ground with 45 km/h - it's concevable to come out of it relatively unscathed if buckled up and with airbags deploying. I don't have a problem with the zombies not decaying fast enough either - you could come up with all sort of explanaitions like the virus being completely toxic and killing the bacteria, flies, etc., so acting as a meat preserver.

However what's getting on my nerves are all the head-shots, while holding the handgun singlehandedly. They never miss those head-shots, while in reality even the best shooters in the world would hit them only a fraction of the time. The other thing I hate is how their hair is always cut and combed, facial hair nicely maintained - just as if they've been at the barber couple days ago. All their clothes are always clean and I haven't seen much laundry being done, other than the first season at the first camp on the river.

ZDwyr

Thought that last episode was awful. We already basically knew what had happened but they still felt the need to show us, and drag it out tediously.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
If you really feel that way, you might as well jump ship now.

Executive producer David Alpert said the original comics have given them enough ideas for Rick Grimes and company over the next seven years. "I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what Season 10 is gonna be," Alpert said. "We know where seasons 11 and 12 [will be]... we have benchmarks and milestones for those seasons if we're lucky enough to get there."

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I must admit I've found the last few episodes to be a little boring, the group is far too big now we need a big zombie hoarde to come and wipe half of them out, at this point I couldn't careless who they get either as long as it's not daryl or Michonne they are my fave characters.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Daryl should have banged Carol to make the last episode worth watching. There was always that tension between them, she clearly wants that hillbilly to make a move, but unless she takes his crossbow and starts masturbating with it, he won't take a hint.

ZDwyr

I must admit I've found the last few episodes to be a little boring, the group is far too big now we need a big zombie hoarde to come and wipe half of them out, at this point I couldn't careless who they get either as long as it's not daryl or Michonne they are my fave characters.
I'm on board for this. The mid-season finale is when it should happen. There are numerous characters that can be wiped out now.

Sylar

This show needs to be 10 eps per season. It would take out a helluva lot of filler. The biggest problem is how terrible the walkers are that you have to be the biggest dumbass to be bitten by them. Seriously.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
This show needs to be 10 eps per season. It would take out a helluva lot of filler. The biggest problem is how terrible the walkers are that you have to be the biggest dumbass to be bitten by them. Seriously.
I guess The Walking Dead among many that type of productions always trying to show that humanity is the most capable murderer of humanity and walkers are already there for the irony and chaos.

That stretching of the content to get more episodes is a typical thing for a drama TV show. I definitely agree on that. Unlucky that it isn't straight action gore horror series. 10 episodes sounds just right and would make the whole thing pretty much a flawless production... not that I bitch about it too much but sometimes you just know what is a filler and who will get eaten by walkers sooner or three episodes later. That rapist cop who tried to get Beth was there from the start to die painful and horribly satisfying death. I thought that was kinda cool. :lol:

Bebe

Well that bit at the end wasn't obvious at all. At least there is a clear direction right now. I think splitting the main group into 2 was a good move. Both storylines are decently interesting. Probably not enough to carry the show on their own, but good enough to carry half.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
With the Washington thing now gone, the next logical thing would be to find somewhere secure to start a new life.
I reckon they'll go back to the farm.

Andy_Cole

Talking dead. The scenes with Rick/ Daryl were good. As was Beth's scenes. The rest was terrible! Was bored the death with Glen's group going fishing. And that new black policeman. He was so dull. Then the ending. Was so obvious!

Sylar

Yeah ending was obvious and the dialogue still makes me rofl. I think its meant to further their characters but it isnt really serving that purpose. Just making them look stupid.

Also I always laugh at how noisy the walkers are except when they sneak up on a person in stealth mode and just appear in front of somebody in broad daylight.

Amir

Also I always laugh at how noisy the walkers are except when they sneak up on a person in stealth mode and just appear in front of somebody in broad daylight.
I just wonder how stupid the actor/actress doing that role feel when they make those sounds. :lol:

It was a better episode than the last few. Sort of 'the best' of each group rather than a 42-minute dragging story of just one.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Bugs me too. Zombie Stealth Mode.

Bebe

What happened at the end? The black girl getting knocked out or was there something after that?
Yep.

Honestly is preacher man blind? The zombie makes a few noises at 2 or 3 second intervals, and he keeps looking left, right, forward, back...Is the zombie hiding behind a tree? Have they gained new invisibility powers? How on earth could the most brain dead organism on the planet sneak up on a human being who up until this point seemed to have five perfectly functioning senses?

Sylar

Its happened to all of them though throughout the seasons. It happened to Dale in total quiet / night time.. These are the worst set of zombies ive ever seen tbh and you have to be absolutely useless to die in that world by a walker biting you one on one.

OneUnited24

Yeah ending was obvious and the dialogue still makes me rofl. I think its meant to further their characters but it isnt really serving that purpose. Just making them look stupid.

I know its just poorly written, it has got to the point where i watch it in the background looking up when i think i hear something non-corny.

Dont get me wrong i still enjoy it but im struggling to see what they will do in season 6 (and the second half of this season) to keep people watching.

Ainu

That ending was insultingly retarded. And how the feck was she knocked out by that move? I don't think even my grandmother would pass out from that. The stealth zombie was pretty random as well. These writers just haven't got a clue.

mu4c_20le

I saw that little twist coming a mile away. Actually it was when the cop stepped back, something did not feel right. I totally expected him to push her out the window and kill her though.

Ainu

I was sitting there in disbelief that she was actually dumb enough to leave herself so vulnerable. I mean, those few lines of dialogue they exchanged were enough for her to completely trust him like that? You can find smarter walkers on the show, like that stealth one.

Sylar

They gonna say she heard his name was Bob, felt vulnerable and let down her defence or something like that. Still, to get knocked out by that was more comedy / parody then anything else. Was hoping the window would break and she would fall out instead.

Mad Winger

OK, so she was vulnerable after Bob's death. OK, that cop's name is Bob, which probably made her extra sentimental. I can get that these two facts clouded her judgement a bit. But her plan had two flaws so big that any idiot should have been skeptical:

1) Suddenly firing shot with that rifle could have ruined the mission. Team Hospital would possibly send out a group of new police officers, splitting up the groups and making it harder to make a deal. Not to mention, Rick and his guys would think something was wrong, possibly beginning to rush back.

2) BOB WAS STANDING 2 FEET BEHIND YOU, WITH YOU LOOKING INTO THE SCOPE OF A SNIPER RIFLE YOU STUPID COW.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Writer1- despite it being a zombie apocalypse with most of the population wiped out and people few and far between let's introduce a new character that's also called wait for it.......bob, let's face it of all the names in the world there's bound to be another bob within close proximity of old bob.

Writer2- yeah cool, we'll let them have a 5 minute conversation and despite only having a short conversation let's make sasha act like she's trusted and known new bob all her life.

Writer3- yes I like where this is going.....plot twist, how about we make the new bob evil?

Result.......

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
"I have to ask..the way you talk..the way you carry yourself..you a cop!?" feckin ell. Who writes this guff. They gave us a unified episode this time round when it might aswell just have been Rick & his group.

Nothing happened back at the church, priest went walkies and Glen & his girls went on a fishing trip and came back with a yo-yo. We need some of this group culling now, should of started with that daft bint at the end.

Oo0AahCantona

I feel like we are all being taken for a fecking massive ride now, that episode really angered me and i wanted my hour back. i mean are you serious, what a terrible bit of television.