The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
SAF has a home in France, so every self respecting Manchester United fans should support France.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
SAF has a home in France, so every self respecting Manchester United fans should support France.
Also SAF era kick started with French genius, so every ManUtd fan should cheer for France, else they are not ManUtd fans only.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
:lol::lol:
Ok if France plays like Brazil of Socrates and Falcao then France would be my favorite team after Portugal.
In comparison to Portugal, we might be playing like the Brazil of old sure. However if you're giving yourself any excuse to support Croatia, I officially dislike you today

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
@fcbforever are you talking about Lovren singing a song associated with the Ustaša movement after win against Argentina and Vida doing a video shouting "Glory to Ukraine!" or has there been anything else?
There’s more than that going back further. Vidas poor joke about Belgrad this tournament (totall unintentional of course), them hearing „Thompson“ all the time...

But most of all it reminded me off this whole Simunic disaster, how absolutely unapologetic he is about the whole thing, seeing himself victimized and how the whole team and federation, most of them still being there today, supported and support that narrative.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
"Manchester United" contains all the letters in "France" but "F" but no one gives a "F" anyway because it usually represents a bad word.
So all Manchester United supporters should support France in this one, unless if you're a Croat in which I wouldn't know what to do if I were you.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Reckon it'll be a tight game, not expecting it to be the most exciting of finals.

Think it will be won by whichever midfield is able to dominate & control possession. Hopefully Pogba is able to continue his good form in the tournament & stamp his authority in the biggest game.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Howard Webb speaking on Canadian tv. He's been very good. A good and honest speaker and admitted the 2010 final was a tough one for him.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Rooting for France, they are a young team and hopefully they can learn from their mistakes since Euro 2016.

All the best @kouroux

cyberman

Why are BBC still blaming youngsters not playing at their club?
Do we have to tell Spurs to play Kane or Alli?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Football brings out the human hive mind, there is a creepy similarity between large crowds and insect colonies in the way they behave. Sorry, I'm weird.

El Zoido

Watching the build up now, I’m so gutted England didn’t make it.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
"Manchester United" contains all the letters in "France" but "F" but no one gives a "F" anyway because it usually represents a bad word.
So all Manchester United supporters should support France in this one, unless if you're a Croat in which I wouldn't know what to do if I were you.
Manchester United FC solves that problem.

Still hard to cheer on the French. Just want a great, dirty match with loads of goals.

Dante

Average bang
Watching this match is like eating my vegetables. I know I have to, but that doesn't mean I'm going to like it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
To England and Manchester United fans, are you all supporting France today? After all, we don't have any players playing for Croatia.