g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
no. The Tournament is every 4 years so assuming you start watching world cups at around 10 years old depending on your age currently. that's 5 tournaments.

It's not a big leap of the imagination mate even if we counted the ones when we were in our mother's wombs or in nappies.
98 was a good final between 2 attacking teams but I'm guessing they learned from Portugal defeat

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Croatia have been great today but not in chasing this game. It’s like the don’t realise they need to score.

lex talionis

France are the deserving winner. It's all about what you do with the ball, not how much you have possession of it.

Pogba has been immense, but the talent round him boggles the mind. Mbpappe, Griezmann, Kante, Varate...wow.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Only Lord Éder can beat France.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
98 was a good final between 2 attacking teams but I'm guessing they learned from Portugal defeat
France weren't an attacking team 98 but it was a great final from France.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Chances dont mean anything without converting. And the freekick and penalty werent gifts, one was a defo foul, the penalty debatable but easily given. France deserved winners.
Defo foul? He blatantly dived with no contact:lol:

evil_geko

Good on you France! Deserved and expected, would be a shame for talents like Mbappe and Pogba not to win it.

Easy money made on France too. ;)