The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Seriously, feck sportsmanship.

Why give the ball back when the other team are just blatantly trying to cheat you by timewasting?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
[QUOTE="FootballHQ, post: 22816146, member: 110764"No other team at this tournament has player like Mbappe who could chase down punt like he did.
On what planet is this a punt?
Reluctance of opposition fans to give credit to Pogba is really weird.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't even know who hit it, not a dig at Pogba at all.

Just he's the one forward in this tournamnet who could chase down a pass like that.

England actually tried it a few times first half. Sterling nearly got to a couple but Vida/Lovren did last ditch sliding clearences.

Mbappe just on another level to any other young forward around.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Giroud did briliant defensively work in his game, but people only count goals for a centre forward.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Just because you guys were rubbish doesnt mean its been a poor world cup. Been a very entertaining final, much better than 4 years ago.
Its getting boring bro. Stop the obsession with my country pls. :)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
With a different ref, you'd have got a totally different game... Not saying Croatia would win or anything, but the refs impact on this game has been a shame

Deleted member 101472

As a defender there can't be much worse terror than seeing Mbappe coming at you with the ball at full speed.

To think Ronaldo de Lima was possibly a level above that.
There’s no possibly about it

IrishRedDevil

On what planet is this a punt?
Reluctance of opposition fans to give credit to Pogba is really weird.
Sorry I don't even know who hit it, not a dig at Pogba at all.

Just he's the one forward in this tournamnet who could chase down a pass like that.

England actually tried it a few times first half. Sterling nearly got to a couple but Vida/Lovren did last ditch sliding clearences.

Mbappe just on another level to any other young forward around.[/QUOTE]

You sound pathetic. It was an excellent pass and he clearly meant to put it right in that position, cutting straight past the CB. Mbappe got there at ease, it’s not like he had to sprint the entire time.

marktan

France deserve the win. Croatia have had the ball a lot but not really done much with it.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Lol is that a french fan moaning minutes from winning the biggest trophy that there is?

The state of football fans today... :wenger: