Thiago Alc*ntara | Still exists

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Just to think of the amount of smoke blown up his arse after a few sideways passes when he first arrived. It's amusing when some are so determined to force a narrative that is a figment of their imagination.
What are you trying to say. Did you even watch him play at all. He was our best midfielder when healthy. He was also Bayerns playmaker for 7 years. Christ, that’s like me saying Giggs was just an average player.

Remember the geese

What are you trying to say. Did you even watch him play at all. He was our best midfielder when healthy. He was also Bayerns playmaker for 7 years. Christ, that’s like me saying Giggs was just an average player.
I'm not talking about what he did at Bayern. Comparing Thiago to Premier League royalty. The cheek of it! :lol:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

:lol: bold move to compare a 13 time title winner who has the all time highest number of PL assists with a bloke who made 68 PL appearances and has a total of 2 goals and 4 assists. Schweinsteiger would be a more apt comparison.

mu4c_20le

He's not even a Bayern legend, just another playmaker they easily replaced.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Unfortunately, not. The current Bayern team has no playmaker in the "Thiago-mold". They haven't had one in years (well, since Thiago left) and that is why their creativity in attack is lacking.

KeanoMagicHat

They haven’t got to a CL final since he left, after he was superb in that run. I wouldn’t say they easily replaced him.

I don't think he was brilliant at all. I'll remember him as a fouling machine. One of those who always managed to avoid being booked.
He played one season where all their defenders were injured as a CDM and looked lost there without someone to do the tackling for him, that was as lightweight a midfield as Klopp ever had. The next season with Van Dijk back and Fabinho in CDM and him further up he was brilliant as they got 92 points in the league and the CL final. Got injured in the warm-up of the final, which summed up his health record at Liverpool. He was PFA Team of the Year for that season. But ultimately it wasn’t a good signing when someone is injured that often on a big wage.