Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Fantastic! You're gifted, Oliver.

The most impressive aspect for me was the time between Lynk's post and you creating this: twelve minutes, or thereabouts. How the feck do you create something like that in that time-frame, not to mention to the time it takes to host it online somewhere before you post it here. Ridiculous.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
We need this confirmed. It's killing me. But for what it's worth, my inner muppet tells me the deal is done and we are just crossing the t's and dotting the i's with Barca.

prateik

Wait.. why does Graham Hunter have Jai Guru Dev on his twitter profile pic?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Everyone in this saga is on fecking holiday. Moyes, Thiago, the entirety of Catalunya. Woodward hasn't even been heard of, full stop. The only people putting any effort into this transfer are Mazinho and the Caf.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Everyone in this saga is on fecking holiday. Moyes, Thiago, the entirety of Catalunya. Woodward hasn't even been heard of, full stop. The only people putting any effort into this transfer are Mazinho and the Caf.

I think we all deserve a cut of this "agent fee" or whatever they're calling it.

jeston

Don't forget Bolingbroke. He never sleeps.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
David de Gea took one for the team too. Or gave one from the team.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Tell me about it. Doesn't any fecker work these days? Moyes has been fecking about in Disneyland for at least a month and this Woodward is clearly a poor man's Gill. I want transfers and I want them now, before I go on holiday.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Tell me about it. Doesn't any fecker work these days? Moyes has been fecking about in Disneyland for at least a month and this Woodward is clearly a poor man's Gill. I want transfers and I want them now, before I go on holiday.
Woodward is probably on a quest to find Gill's secret warchest.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Rumour has it that barca are continuously passing the contract in their own half, thiago and his father are trying to get a touch of the contract but as time runs out so do our hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.