Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
All the new youtube videos seem to leave out this little gem from Thiago. Classy.

Phil

His Twitter pic has him in a Spain shirt rather than Barca, surely a sign, get it in the OP title.

vanthaman

Winner
Sack Thiago hire Vanthaman

Seriously though, no. You've seen loads of players do something that looks a bit like that if you don't really know much about football.
Most in this video are just as impressive, some more impressive. With the Thiago one the ball was pretty much coming down straight, and he was practically standing still, bergkamp and Zidane are doing it while running and the ball coming from behind. I've seen teddy sheringham do what Thiago did in that video

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
"Barca are annoyed by the player and want him to clarify his future"
" Thiago has 10 days to decide, before preseason starts."
"Tito will not pressurise him. He will trust Sergi Roberto or a new signing if needed"

binary bot
I thought Sport were semi-reliable at first but they have a new Thiago related story daily. That and their Rooney speculation seem way off the mark.

Gazza

I thought Sport were semi-reliable at first but they have a new Thiago related story daily. That and their Rooney speculation seem way off the mark.

To me it's more interesting seeing what they print in the context of what messages are being relayed to Spanish media from the Barcelona side, rather than as a true reflection of what is actually happening. For instance, Rafael Hernandez who posted that on twitter thinks this is part of Barcelona trying to paint Thiago as the villain of the piece so they can minimize the negative reaction Barca fans will have to this transfer. Not all information is gospel but there's often a motive for it coming out.

KanieKaned

His Twitter pic has him in a Spain shirt rather than Barca, surely a sign, get it in the OP title.
I mentioned this the other day but some reckon that has always been his profile picture. I really could have sworn it was previously him in a Barca jersey with his back to the camera

Ekeke

Swapping the shirt for a Spain one is at best to help get a better offer from Barcelona. Says nothing about whether hes staying or going. Even if he's 100% sure he wants to stay he'll do whatever he can to get the best deal from them, why wouldnt he?

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Most in this video are just as impressive, some more impressive. With the Thiago one the ball was pretty much coming down straight, and he was practically standing still, bergkamp and Zidane are doing it while running and the ball coming from behind. I've seen teddy sheringham do what Thiago did in that video
You are right that all 3 players have better YouTube compilations right now (Zidane's skills in that video are just a joy to watch) but if we get him and he gets to be anywhere near as good as Bergkamp, Zidane or Ronaldinhio we'll have a gem at a bargain.

Wittmann45

Swapping the shirt for a Spain one is at best to help get a better offer from Barcelona. Says nothing about whether hes staying or going. Even if he's 100% sure he wants to stay he'll do whatever he can to get the best deal from them, why wouldnt he?

Yep, can't help but feel like he'll sign a new contract at Barca eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.