This Weekend's Football

apple-shampoo

Decided to listen to the last five minues on five live, refreshing BBC Sport just got too nervewracking :nervous:

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
I'm not watching it so I don't really have much authority to pass comment.
But how can you say that about a team who hit the woodwork four times in one half?!
In fairness they've done naught this half except engineer a situation where three of their players dived for a header that they all missed, and have a pointlessly overworked Benyoun backheel go wide.

Christ on a bike that's Erik Nevland... Quick, ten theoretical dollars if anyone can name the only team he scored against for us

Eric Banter-na

Standing outside the redcafe ready to shoot WUMS w
In fairness they've done naught this half except engineer a situation where three of their players dived for a header that they all missed, and have a pointlessly overworked Benyoun backheel go wide.

Christ on a bike that's Erik Nevland... Quick, ten theoretical dollars if anyone can name the only team he scored against for us
Bury.

twitter thread suggester
Ah, we're getting around that time now where everyone's hope starts building and then Gerrard scores.

nemanja nemagic

QPR?
Popped into my head for some reason, wild stab in the dark really :lol: