Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
The League of Nations is quite brilliant and has potential to be a great heel stable. Everyone currently has the push by WWE and so should feature more prominently.

The problem is that WWE is currently overrun with heels, LoN, New Day, Wyatt Family etc and are in big shortage of faces. Uso's haven't been as hot as before and Dudley's are popular jobbers in the tag divisions.

It's time to build a new face stable. Roman Empire needs to rise again and in a big way. And they need a 'commissioner' to be an good Authority. Stone Cold/Rock or anyone who had a feud with HHH before can be one!

Mark_GrumpyLion

NXT was good yet again. Jordan & Gable are so technically proficient and the match with the Vaudevillans hinted to a heel turn for the latter. Even though the tag roster is pretty well stocked, there is only one real heel group right now I would say. Emma as a heel is awesome. Especially her almost permanent look of contempt. Her submission move looks vicious too.

Oh and is Adam Rose now an NXT jobber too. wow.

For you UK lads:

Last edited:

JP77

Charlotte turning heel too? Who are the face Diva's now, just Natalya and Becky?
Sums up their booking really. I've got no problem with her becoming a heel, it's just the way they've flip flopped all of this shit recently. The talent is there, they just won't keep it simple and instead decide to write it all as an absolute clusterfeck.

No doubt it'll be played off and she'll be back as a face next week.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Sums up their booking really. I've got no problem with her becoming a heel, it's just the way they've flip flopped all of this shit recently. The talent is there, they just won't keep it simple and instead decide to write it all as an absolute clusterfeck.

No doubt it'll be played off and she'll be back as a face next week.
Yeah 2 weeks ago she was the poor sister who's brothers death was being exploited, now she's turning into some super bitch? At least make the heel turns believable and relevant.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Smackdown was decent. More seeds sown between Charlotte and Becky, Miz trying to recruit Neville whilst getting a cheap pop for Daniel Bryan.
Think they did well with Reigns today. Decent in-ring promo and the set up where Ambrose and the Uso's had to deserve the right to be on his side against the LON was nice.
Good pop for Reigns too, although I suspect the 4vs1 match had something to do with that. But then again, the ending of it was shite, too much superman for my liking.

Interesting sidenote: No mention of MexAmerica at all, even with Del Rio in the ring. Maybe they will bury that angle?

Also: Tag Team Triple Threat Ladder match (Uso's, Lucha's and New Day) & Ambrose VS Owens for the IC title confirmed for TLC.

Sylar

A big problem in wrestling, theres no tension, theres no sense of danger for the top good guys, its all "dealt with" within a week or two.

Duffy

Good ol JR has passed away. RiP the greatest commentator of all time.

vanthaman

Winner
I'm thinking it's fake and someone has hacked his Twitter The statement says a Leeds fan was with him

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Because his official Twitter account said he was
"We are shocked and saddened to bring you the news that Jim Ross has sadly passed away. Long time friend @WhiteLeedsSite was with him at the time of his passing and it was said to be very peaceful. We will be making a further statement shortly."

Did the statement linking Leeds United fans twitter account in the statement not give you a hint it was hacked?

Duffy

"We are shocked and saddened to bring you the news that Jim Ross has sadly passed away. Long time friend @WhiteLeedsSite was with him at the time of his passing and it was said to be very peaceful. We will be making a further statement shortly."

Did the statement linking Leeds United fans twitter account in the statement not give you a hint it was hacked?
Maybe it is real and his widow is a wanted to use her husbands passing to help promote some Leeds fan's twitter account.
Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

vanthaman

Winner

I didn't get that far when first reading it, the first thing I did was search Twitter and people were saying he was dead, i blame Mr Belding, he started it

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Just checked my work schedule:

Dec 13th - TLC - working, don't care.

Dec 16th - NXT Takeover - working - calling in favours to get swapped ASAP.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Off work tomorrow so will probably stay up to watch Raw. Anyone else at it?

Is it worth it?

Sylar

Havent watched Raw or SD since the last PPV. Been happy with that decision so far. Been reading results, lots of handicap matches still though.