Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Thought id ask on here before putting it on normal selling places, but im selling 2xNXT Takeover London ticket for 16th December (Wembley Arena). £31 - block D3 Row 10.

If anybody is interested? Though you will be sitting next to me :P

phelans shorts

Not seen this match yet but pretty sure it'll be great, only available today so watch away!

Aside from that, TLC looks like it'll be an awful show. Especially interested to see if the women can climb the ladder of match quality.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Reigns title chase has been going on for some time now. First Rollins, then the tournament and now Sheamus. It needs to end.
What the feck is happening with tag team? Seems random matches are just thrown in to tide the day with no overall plans!
Vince's obsession with bygone era/stars is annoying. Can we just have Charlotte without Ric Flair? And the Banks is not on main feud yet? Mindboggling!

Bwuk

Roman pins Sheamus but the clock hits 5.16

Calling it now. Rubbish booking if I'm right.

JoaquinJoaquin

Thought Raw was crap again personally, So does Cageside seats by the look of it. However SquaredCircle on Reddit seem to of loved it, so what do I know.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Has anyone had a go at trying to book Mania in their head by the way?

It's feckin' difficult...

Reigns vs.... ? Unless they repeat last years main event, Cena would be my guess, but then:
Taker vs....? Can't be Brock, Can't be HHH, can't be Bray... so Cena is the only viable option.
Which means probably HHH vs. Reigns for the title... but will people accept HHH in a title match? Also, what does it say that you need a basically retired wrestler in your title match?

So then who does Brock fight? Currently Owens or Bray seem like the only options.

bleezy

I have a strong urge to see Brock vs. Sheamus in a pretty brutal fight. I'd be happy with that as the title match at the Rumble.

Sylar

Im thinking Taker/Cena
Reigns vs Brock (think reigns will face HHH after)

Then little things under it (wouldnt be surprised if they were thinking HHH/Rollins at some point)

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

It's feckin' difficult...

Reigns vs.... ? Unless they repeat last years main event, Cena would be my guess, but then:
Taker vs....? Can't be Brock, Can't be HHH, can't be Bray... so Cena is the only viable option.
Which means probably HHH vs. Reigns for the title... but will people accept HHH in a title match? Also, what does it say that you need a basically retired wrestler in your title match?

So then who does Brock fight? Currently Owens or Bray seem like the only options.
I think pre Rollins injury.. They'd have gone

Reigns vs Brock for the title.
Taker vs Cena
Rollins vs HHH

They could still go with something pretty similar and just replace Rollins..

Wasn't HHH vs Rock touted around a while ago?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Lesnar v Reigns v Cena - WWE Title
HHH v The Rock v Undertaker (Because why not)
Bray Wyatt v Kevin Owens - Intercontinental Title
Ziggler v Breeze v Ambrose v Sheamus v Barrett v Neville - US Title Ladder Match
New Day v Usos v Wyatts - Tag Team
Paige v Becky v Sasha v Charlotte - Divas

None of these make sense, but it's still fun to pretend.

paulscholes18

Brock vs Sheamus (as long as they start booking Sheamus strong unlike the last 2 Raws)

Reigns vs Ambrose (us championship)

KO vs Wyatt (IC championship)

New Day vs Lucha Dragons

Main Event

Undertaker vs Cena (Undertakers Last Match)

Mark_GrumpyLion

Raw:

Big E going underneath his sleeveless vest to wipe away some sweat :lol: Good choice to have the New Day and Sheamus together, alose he does not exacyly impress on the mic.

So they'll have Breeze lose now after beating Ziggler clean at Survivor. Okay...

Interesting choice to get Dean's title shot tied in with Roman's. Seems yet another little nudge for a crack in their friendship. The moment that they also drew in the Uso's I knew there would be some shenanigans ensuring they would not lose their championship shots.

Dreamer! Thought it was gonna be a Spike return, but this is fun. Hope the Wyatts go over in this feud, it's a start in rebuilding their dangerous reputation.

EuroTrash(sorry, League of Nations) continues, with Del Rio joining the party without a reason. Lillian looked so fecking awkward next to Sheamus too. Wonder who she pissed off to get that treatment. Anyhow, calling it now: League of Nations vs Reigns and his clique the final raw before TLC.

Paige is wondering why Ric Flair is ringside. So am I Paige, so am I. Loved the dripping sarcasm in her voice after Charlotte stole the pin.

Or, just do the 8 man tag the same night. Why not. Fecking WWE. At least the New Day came to make it less obvious. Kinda wished Ambrose would pick up the win by pinning Sheamus and building towards a "Dude, I pinned him and so I should get the title shot". But then again, then you would have to turn Ambrose heel, and that would suck.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Tough one, but I'd go for

HHH vs Reigns (non title)
Undertaker vs Cena?
Ambrose (c) in a IC title ladder match maybe?
Lesnar vs KO?

No idea what to do with the title though. Can't see Sheamus having it at WM, but no idea who else can carry it. Maybe Cena, but that would occupy him for the Taker match. Tough.

phelans shorts

I hadn't really thought about it since the injuries, but here goes. Bold I'm pretty certain about

Reigns vs Brock
Undertaker vs Big Stronglad
Rock vs Owens
Cena vs Trips
Sasha vs Charlotte

There's five matches, which is probably about all they have at this point tbh.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Assuming there is no Rock...

Undertaker vs Cena
Triple H vs Reigns
Lesnar vs Owens
Ambrose vs Bryan
Sheamus vs Barrett vs Rusev vs Del Rio
Dudleys vs New Day vs Usos vs Dragons
Paige vs Sasha
Battle Royal
Stardust vs Goldust

Mark_GrumpyLion

Assuming there is no Rock...

Undertaker vs Cena
Triple H vs Reigns
Lesnar vs Owens
Ambrose vs Bryan
Sheamus vs Barrett vs Rusev vs Del Rio
Dudleys vs New Day vs Usos vs Dragons
Paige vs Sasha
Battle Royal
Stardust vs Goldust
This makes the most sense if you leave out titles, but how would it play out with titles on the line? Ambrose defending the IC tite and Paige the Diva's title, but what about the Heavyweight and US title?

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
More importantly, who'll win the Rumble?

Reigns and Sheamus will be in a separate title match.
I'd discount the other current belt holders Kevin Owens (IC) Del Rio (US) and King Barrett.
Forget the injured cases, Rollins, Cesaro, Orton.
Cena who may return as surprise entrant or challenge Del Rio for US Title in a separate match, but don't think he'll win the Rumble.

which kinda leaves Rusev as the man with the big push. Or maybe Ryback. Bray Wyatt could be a wild card consideration. Who else?

Mark_GrumpyLion

More importantly, who'll win the Rumble?

Reigns and Sheamus will be in a separate title match.
I'd discount the other current belt holders Kevin Owens (IC) Del Rio (US) and King Barrett.
Forget the injured cases, Rollins, Cesaro, Orton.
Cena who may return as surprise entrant or challenge Del Rio for US Title in a separate match, but don't think he'll win the Rumble.

which kinda leaves Rusev as the man with the big push. Or maybe Ryback. Bray Wyatt could be a wild card consideration. Who else?
Brock maybe? Or they will strap a rocket to Finn, have him debut in the Rumble after vignettes and win it straight up.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
They could really use the Rumble to make a star if they wanted.

Which means Cena or Lesnar will win.

Thing is, Lesnar vs Reigns Part 2 is just so uninspiring... Cena vs. Reigns is actually a match I'm far more interested in.

Hal9000

Just watched Raw and seen Tommy Dreamer returns... This guy by his own admission has suffered 16 concussions, randomly blacks out and has memory issues. Yet he's cleared.

Daniel Bryan though.... It's beginning to look like his status is more political than health. I suspect he'll be back when they realise ratings are still down after Cena returns.

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
Here's what I'd go for:

Kane V Big Show v The Yeetay! in a Buff Bagwell's mum on a pole match for the strap, bro.

or......

At the Rumble I'd have Reigns come in early (perhaps no 1) and dominate, eliminating a stupid amount of contenders along the way. Around the midway mark Finn Balor comes out, Balor does extremely well also and makes it to the final 6. It's now between Reigns, Balor, Ambrose and Owens with two entrants still to come. It's looking likely that it'll be Reigns and he's all set for the obvious win on the road to mania and then the number 29th entrant comes out and it is none other than a surprise returning John Cena, the kiddies wet themselves and smarks sigh as he will clearly win the fecking thing.......that is until the buzzer for the 30th entrant goes off and outcomes Brock Lesnar, who is another surprise entrant. For the first time in a long while this may actually create genuine intrigue as to who will win the Rumble with 6 potential winners as the final 6 (usually there's one or two obvious "they'll never win"....*cough* Big Show *cough*), Ambrose and Owens eliminate each other setting up their match at mania......it's the final 4 Reigns, Balor, Brock and Cena, each of them in a corner, it's at this point that the lights go out and the infamous gong sounds, the lights come back up and The Undertaker is standing in the middle of the ring, surrounded by the 4 wrestlers, "this is awesome chants" fo sho, Taker looks at Reigns and then at Brock and then Cena, finally he stares at Balor, points at him, Balor runs at Taker to drop kick him, Taker swerves, grabs, Tombstones and then Chokeslams him over the top rope.....the lights go out......the lights come back up and Taker has vanished. It's the final 3, Reigns, Brock and Cena - at this point the 3 proceed to batter one and other, no one is getting thrown over the ropes, people slide out the ring to grab weapons and beat each other to a pulp, it gets to a point where all 3 are down and struggle to get up, it's been like 20 minutes with the final 3 trading viscious moves and at this point Vince McMahon comes down and claims that for the first time in Rumble history that there won't be a winner as it's evident that they could be there all night and deems it a tie. Setting up a 4 way match at mania. That finish may need work but if it's possible could be awesome (in my humble opinion).

^^That alone would provide tons of much needed pops^^

Mania 32
Main: Sheamus (c) vs Brock vs Cena vs Reigns
In a time when ratings are at a low I would stir things up by finally having Cena turn heel in this match and winning the championship in the process. Creating a huge WM moment and eyes will be back on the product just to see how this pans out.

Rock V HHH (if poss)
Taker V Finn Balor
Owens V Ambrose - ladder match
Bray Wyatt (who's now been banished by his family) V Braun Strowman (the new leader of the family)
Sasha V Charlotte V Paige - submission match
Some sort of 3/4 team tag team match New Day are a must
Andre the giant memorial thing (have it on the main card if poss) with Ziggler, Kane, Show, Breeze, Rusev, Barrett, Neville and the rest.

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
None of that will happen but feck me it'd be a good Rumble if it did
:D Thanks #SackVinceSignDiver

I've been watching some of the Attitude era stuff on the network that I grew up with and there was a sense that anything could happen (not all the time but much, more more than there is now). Why not mix it up and try and go for as many pops as possible?. The match I wrote there ^^^ is entirely possible but the reality will likely be much more tame.

Name Changed

weso26
I have a strong urge to see Brock vs. Sheamus in a pretty brutal fight. I'd be happy with that as the title match at the Rumble.
There were rumours of such a feud. It could be particularly good. Both excel in physical battles.