Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

5 mins left of the PPV.
Maybe.... they will extend and finish at 4:20?...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
At a PPV?
Not much of a stat. Charlotte has never beaten Bailey full stop (?).. I can see the logic in making Sasha the heel and using that angle but it still seems soft given she's proven herself to be capable of beating Charlotte 1v1. Even once in Charlotte's home town.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
On Raw Steph will over-turn the ending of the Womens title match, blame it on Foley, turn it into a DQ win for Charlotte &... the streak continues
And then a 4 way title match at WM? hmmm
You can't change hands on a DQ? And her forcing to overturn goes against most of Charlotte's wins as Champion. I know there isnt a huge amount of logic in WWE but even that would be bizzare.

Sylar

You can't change hands on a DQ? And her forcing to overturn goes against most of Charlotte's wins as Champion. I know there isnt a huge amount of logic in WWE but even that would be bizzare.
It wont change hands... it just... keeps the streak alive.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
:lol: Part timer as champ. Who will defend against another part timer at the grandest stage of them all.

Seriously, is Stephanie actually like this in real life? Shane leads Smackdown to what WWE should be and Raw is left in a serious state.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Terrible PPV. Good start and then fizzled to a cack show.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'd have much rather seen KO vs Jericho for the title than see a 50 year old man labour around the ring with Brock Lesnar, who only offers some shit like 10 dates a year.

Sylar

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What was that though? 15 seconds? lol.

If Owens wants to be an attraction in WWE< he needs to leave WWE, become big at something else, then come back when hes over 40+ and be a part-timer.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What was that though? 15 seconds? lol.

If Owens wants to be an attraction in WWE< he needs to leave WWE, become big at something else, then come back when hes over 40+ and be a part-timer.
22 seconds. They just had Kevin Owens, who has been literally the only reason to watch raw since the draft, they had him lose in 22 seconds.

Pathetic.

Sylar

They gave Goldberg the title.
Why couldnt they give it to Sting damnit.

Sylar

Roman Reigns said on Raw Talk if you wanna own the place (WWE) you gotta be there every day.

hahahaha

R.E.D.

You`ve got to be fecking kidding me:wenger: He is more dominate now than he was at WCW. Who is the head of WWE`s creativity? Stephanie? What the hell are they thinking?

Woodzy

The most worrying thing is that they are probably going to make Reigns the one that eventually takes the title off one of these part-timers.

JoaquinJoaquin

What a horrendous PPV that was. Jesus christ.

Thank god i've started watching NJPW.

Last edited:

JoaquinJoaquin

Do you really think Roman isn't one of the very best in the world?

Really?

REALLY?

Try to find any wrestler who agrees with that opinion, should be a lot of fun to try.

As for Goldberg he's been over big time since returning, so why wouldn't they take advantage?
Surely this is sarcasm?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Roman Reigns is a very good wrestler, whether you like his character or not. I don't particularly like him but it's clear he's very good at what he does.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Roman Reigns is a very good wrestler, whether you like his character or not. I don't particularly like him but it's clear he's very good at what he does.
I'm not too clued up on this stuff but for I find his 'acting' really cringe (especially before his finisher) and he seems to repeat his minimal set of moves (Superman punch, Samoa drop, drive by and spear).

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Do you really think Roman isn't one of the very best in the world?

Really?

REALLY?

Try to find any wrestler who agrees with that opinion, should be a lot of fun to try.

As for Goldberg he's been over big time since returning, so why wouldn't they take advantage?
Christ, what happened in the last few years since I last watched WWE?

JoaquinJoaquin

He is nowhere near 'best wrestler in the world' territory though. He isn't even the best in the WWE.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Reigns could have 5 star matches every week for a year and it still wouldn't change the fact that he has the charisma of a cardboard box.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Also, now Owens turn on Jericho makes zero sense, and makes Owens look like an idiot.

Hell the whole thing made Owens look like an idiot. Why wouldn't you wait until the bell rung to start dicking around on the outside?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Also, now Owens turn on Jericho makes zero sense, and makes Owens look like an idiot.

Hell the whole thing made Owens look like an idiot. Why wouldn't you wait until the bell rung to start dicking around on the outside?
I thought that too. Coupled with sasha interfering in the women's title match which should have caused a DQ, they really bodged the PPV.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Yeah he was supposed to outsmart Goldberg but what even was his plan? And when Jericho music came, why would he take his eyes off Goldberg, and even if he did, wouldn't THAT be the time to step put of the ring, where he can't lose?

JoaquinJoaquin

WWE like destroying their potential stars though. Look at the track record recently:

- Strowman, he was made to look like an absolute beast (and to give wwe credit they built him well), but they just fed him to Roman last night and bang goes his momentum
- Rusev is now an utter joke.
- Does anyone really take Bray Wyatt serious as a champion? I certainly don't. They have had him lose too many feuds.
- Seth, will he even be the same when he comes back after a second serious injury? Plus they played it wrong bringing him back heel when his 24 special had fans loving him
- Dean Ambrose - Booked terribly. Feel sorry for the guy.

pascell

Just my two cents but I've not watched WWE since the RR and WM is likely to be the last time I watch it. But I acknowledge Reigns isn't everyone's flavour, he's built up to be superhuman like Cena, the older generation but who loves these guys, the kids/the younger generation!

The younger generation are a main part of the present audience (merchandise sales), they're part of the previous audience in a way (like you and I watching the Attitude Era, also maybe why WWE changed to PG) and they'll be the future generation. Kids look up to Cena and Reigns like heroes and as long as WWE as making money off their merchandise, they'll continue to push them too.

These motions before finishing moves we might find cringey but watch the kids in the crowd, they lap that stuff up.