Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
So I've read some rumours that AJ could be put in the Wyatt/Orton title match at 'mania if he beats Shane earlier in the card. Exactly like DB at Wrestlemania 30.

JoaquinJoaquin

Another excellent ROH show this weekend, they really are starting to put some momentum together.
Hopefully the Hardy's will stay past April, Although I would very much doubt it.

NJPW is to. It's great at the moment. Really re-discovered my love of wrestling through it as I haven't enjoyed the WWE in a longtime.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
So I've read some rumours that AJ could be put in the Wyatt/Orton title match at 'mania if he beats Shane earlier in the card. Exactly like DB at Wrestlemania 30.
That made sense when it was big bad HHH standing in Bryan's path. Shane McMahon standing in AJ's path would just be silly.

Sylar

Good, just now need Reigns to carry on his streak of good matches, but also be a dick heel too :)

elnorte

Freaky fly day
How many WMs has Taker got left?
This will be his last. Yes, I know this has been said many times before but this time feel markedly different. The shape he was in at the Royal Rumble made me feel embarrassed for him to the extent that I question his ability to even wrestle another match. I honestly feel we're nearing the end now.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
This will be his last. Yes, I know this has been said many times before but this time feel markedly different. The shape he was in at the Royal Rumble made me feel embarrassed for him to the extent that I question his ability to even wrestle another match. I honestly feel we're nearing the end now.
I've felt that way for a few years now. It's sad.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Calling it now - the Dana Brooke fallout will be scripted, with her helping Charlotte win at Wrestlemania.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Seems obvious to see Foley fired today. Although its hilarious Jinder Mahal is still on the roster :lol:

Sylar

Too much Reigns hate. Him beating Taker could be fantastic though.

Rooney1987

They absolutely should if it leads to a Reigns heel run.

If he's to remain face, him winning will do him no favours at all.
It don't it matters if he wins or loses, people will hate. This idea turning him heal would fix it is wrong imo, he'd still get hate. I like Reigns, I think this hate is getting silly (actually it got silly in 2015) but he can't win clean. Fans would just boo through main events. Maybe Taker wins and Roman beats down on him after.

I am looking to this match though, I liked Reigns promo with HBK cocky, confident.

Taker did have 2 surgeries before Rumble so he clearly wasn't ready but they needed him I guess. Sure this time he'll move better but I do think next year will be his last. No way is it this year, we all know how WWE love to hype big occasions up and they wouldn't pass up Taker's last match up. We'll know before hand, actually I wouldn't be surprised if he said on Raw night after 33 next is his last. We get a full year of the retirement of Taker.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It don't it matters if he wins or loses, people will hate. This idea turning him heal would fix it is wrong imo, he'd still get hate. I like Reigns, I think this hate is getting silly (actually it got silly in 2015) but he can't win clean. Fans would just boo through main events. Maybe Taker wins and Roman beats down on him after.

I am looking to this match though, I liked Reigns promo with HBK cocky, confident.

Taker did have 2 surgeries before Rumble so he clearly wasn't ready but they needed him I guess. Sure this time he'll move better but I do think next year will be his last. No way is it this year, we all know how WWE love to hype big occasions up and they wouldn't pass up Taker's last match up. We'll know before hand, actually I wouldn't be surprised if he said on Raw night after 33 next is his last. We get a full year of the retirement of Taker.
But Reigns has already started talking about him retiring Taker?

I wouldn't be surprised if a stipulation gets added - Career vs SWAT vest match or some shit.

Rooney1987

But Reigns has already started talking about him retiring Taker?

I wouldn't be surprised if a stipulation gets added - Career vs SWAT vest match or some shit.
You could be right, I could be way off on this. I just think we'd have known by now. Announcing Taker last match at a Mania would sell so many tickets. Taker was at the Mania 34 press conference last month I assume if he turned up to the a event for a match. Also retiring at the place he lost the streak add to whatever match it is, if he doesn't finish after 33.

Back to match though, I hope Taker shows up for a few shows before the match. I don't think it's a good idea having Roman carry this on his own with promos, I'm a fan of his but thats not his strong point. Punk or Bray could but not Reigns.

sewey89

You could be right, I could be way off on this. I just think we'd have known by now. Announcing Taker last match at a Mania would sell so many tickets. Taker was at the Mania 34 press conference last month I assume if he turned up to the a event for a match. Also retiring at the place he lost the streak add to whatever match it is, if he doesn't finish after 33.

Back to match though, I hope Taker shows up for a few shows before the match. I don't think it's a good idea having Roman carry this on his own with promos, I'm a fan of his but thats not his strong point. Punk or Bray could but not Reigns.
Oh, I agree. Just pointing out that they've already alluded to him retiring. So I wouldn't be overly surprised if this is his last one. But as you say, time will tell and if there's any chance of this being Takers last match, they'll certainly ram it down our throats for the next 3 weeks.

I'd prefer if they add Braun Strowman to the Reigns Undertaker match, takes the focus of Undertaker a bit
I think this is the way they might go. Or at very least, Braun is getting involved - Why else have him carry on the feud with Reigns last night?

sewey89

At what point will Reigns go full circle and people realise he's actually pretty good and start to respect him, a la Cena?

Of course they'll still boo - As they do Cena - But I think most of that now is just the 'done thing' and is done in jest - similar to them chanting 'You Suck' at Kurt Angle.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
At what point will Reigns go full circle and people realise he's actually pretty good and start to respect him, a la Cena?

Of course they'll still boo - As they do Cena - But I think most of that now is just the 'done thing' and is done in jest - similar to them chanting 'You Suck' at Kurt Angle.
Cena was the full package. He was and is great on the mic, and has an elite level of charisma. Angle was all that and the best wrestler in the business on top.

There is nothing remotely interesting about Reigns. He has a few explosive moves and is being shoved down fan throats. Any time that happens, fans rightfully react. It's just larger in reigns' case versus Cenas because the former is so vanilla it seems criminal to push him to the level he is.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

People won't.

He might be cheesy as feck 90% of the time but Cena has bags of charisma. Roman has the personality of a dish-cloth. They can try and make him badass if they want but nobody will buy it when he opens his mouth. Even last night his "Gotta admit, it's good to see you." and "Detroit loves you." were just painful.

R.E.D.

The difference between Cena and Reigns is that when Cena became The Guy people liked him, look at the crowd reaction when he debuted on Raw after WM21. They just got bored of Cena when his character became cheesy. If they had turned him heel in 2007 he get much more respect from the fans now. With Roman they shoved him in people throats from beginning. He was hated when he won the Rumble, when he won the title, when he became The Guy. And they keep doing it, in the matches, in Royal Rumble, in Michael Cole`s commentary. Every time he says The Big Dog is Here i wanna bang my head to the wall. I like Reigns but this is all wrong. They should start from over for him. It`s not like when fans became bored of Hogen, Bret Hart, Rock or Cena, this is going to be strong hate for Roman Reigns.