Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Minkaro

Good question. None of it has been explained well at all

I think the idea is that Vince would just lose control of Raw, not the WWE altogether. His "you wont see me again" line was probably just in reference to the fact he wouldn't appear on a Shane ruled Raw. But would still have the ability to fire/retire the Undertaker
I was thinking that. Although logically if he has the power to hire and fire the wrestlers on RAW (even if he doesn't control the show itself), surely he'd go and fire all the big names, and leave Shane with Adam Rose or something? He's the kind of person, in story, that would do that. He bought the nWo in to try and destroy the WWE, after all.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
What a shite Raw. Kevin Owens was the only good thing about it, and I suppose AJ Styles for his match with him. Also as fun as the ladder match will probably be, it would have been fine if it was a four way rather than trotting out three guys who don't do anything, belittle them and then insert them into a title match at WM. The only reason they were picked was probably so Kevin Owens could make those joke introductions.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What a shite Raw. Kevin Owens was the only good thing about it, and I suppose AJ Styles for his match with him. Also as fun as the ladder match will probably be, it would have been fine if it was a four way rather than trotting out three guys who don't do anything, belittle them and then insert them into a title match at WM. The only reason they were picked was probably so Kevin Owens could make those joke introductions.
If the story is that Kevin Owens wins (and that should be the story) then I think 6 other guys is fine... especially as it's currently an everyone vs. him kinda thing... will make him look like the ultimate badass when he beats them all.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
If the story is that Kevin Owens wins (and that should be the story) then I think 6 other guys is fine... especially as it's currently an everyone vs. him kinda thing... will make him look like the ultimate badass when he beats them all.
I think it'll end up being a cluster feck with Owens looking like he sneaked out as champion, which is fine I guess. I'd just rather see him beat the living crap out of a few people. We may still get a bit of that but I just think the match will be everyone trying to cram in their spots.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Christ that was bad. I'll watch until post-WM RAW and if it doesn't pick up by then I'm out for a good while.

JoaquinJoaquin

Christ that was bad. I'll watch until post-WM RAW and if it doesn't pick up by then I'm out for a good while.
I think WWE is in big danger of losing lots and lots of viewers who are of the same mind frame.With creative still being so poor you have to wonder how they going to try and salvage things over the next few months.

phelans shorts

Yes, but above the 93?

Remember that they are rumours that actual attendance at WM3 was only 78k.
That's what I mean, they've sold more than that show so they'll announce more than that show. Will it actually have more than Wembley '92? Possible, but it'll definitely, 100%, be announced as the record, because for a Mania it will be. The announced number is unlikely to be any more accurate than the Wrestlemania 3 number.

Norris

I just read that if Taker loses his match against Shane, it will be his last mania ?? WTF ?!! There is no way he is losing it then. It is humiliating for one of the greatest legends of the industry to play his final Mania match against Shane Fecking McMahon. Don't get me wrong, in his prime, Shane was a performer, but Taker's final match at WM should always be a win and preferably against the man that broke the streak. What a fantastic redemption story that would be. I know there being a title involved is probably out of the question, but he deserves a fantastic epic final battle.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
That's what I mean, they've sold more than that show so they'll announce more than that show. Will it actually have more than Wembley '92? Possible, but it'll definitely, 100%, be announced as the record, because for a Mania it will be. The announced number is unlikely to be any more accurate than the Wrestlemania 3 number.
Padding up the numbers.

However with the 110k stadium, and also space on the grass, they could get the highest ever attendance in the U.S, so that would soothe Vince's ego. So that could be one reason to actually state the true attendance.

But they havent done enough imo to get such a record breaking attendance.

K2K

I just read that if Taker loses his match against Shane, it will be his last mania ?? WTF ?!! There is no way he is losing it then. It is humiliating for one of the greatest legends of the industry to play his final Mania match against Shane Fecking McMahon. Don't get me wrong, in his prime, Shane was a performer, but Taker's final match at WM should always be a win and preferably against the man that broke the streak. What a fantastic redemption story that would be. I know there being a title involved is probably out of the question, but he deserves a fantastic epic final battle.
Its wrestling tradition to go out with a loss.

Flair(his proper retirement), Michaels and Austin all retired on losses.

I can see Undertaker seeing out his career in his home state, against someone he respects greatly. There is no way Taker loses to Shane without giving it his blessing.

Norris

Its wrestling tradition to go out with a loss.

Flair(his proper retirement), Michaels and Austin all retired on losses.

I can see Undertaker seeing out his career in his home state, against someone he respects greatly. There is no way Taker loses to Shane without giving it his blessing.
The loss I get, but then it has to have some semblance of history does it not? The only reason I can think of him losing is that it would be the ultimate middle finger to Vince to take down his empire with him. But there are far far better ways to end his WM/Wrestling career. I genuinely hope his last mania game is against lesnar. No greater adversary!

phelans shorts

Padding up the numbers.

However with the 110k stadium, and also space on the grass, they could get the highest ever attendance in the U.S, so that would soothe Vince's ego. So that could be one reason to actually state the true attendance.

But they havent done enough imo to get such a record breaking attendance.
You've got to remove one end of the stadium from capacity for the titantron etc… though. Think I heard somewhere that with the set up they're looking at 90something thousand at super no vacancy. Obviously with the historic 20k WWE add that'll put the announced at around 110k.

Charlie Foley

If Shane were to lose against undertaker then what is the point of that storyline? Find out what's in that deposit box?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
If Shane were to lose against undertaker then what is the point of that storyline? Find out what's in that deposit box?
Probably be a contract signed by Vince to give Shane control of Raw rendering the whole thing pointless.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Not watched wrestling in years. Downloaded Roadblock as it's the most recent PPV to see what it's like now. One match in. New Day are amazing.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Not watched wrestling in years. Downloaded Roadblock as it's the most recent PPV to see what it's like now. One match in. New Day are amazing.
Roadblock was a house show turned into a Network Special. Not necessarily a PPV. But close enough? I guess...

SCM

More likely there will be outside interference of some sort if the storyline means Taker has to lose, said earlier in the thread for some reason i am thinking sting to set up one last WM for them both next year. Knowing my predictive skills will be way off.

Sylar

More likely there will be outside interference of some sort if the storyline means Taker has to lose, said earlier in the thread for some reason i am thinking sting to set up one last WM for them both next year. Knowing my predictive skills will be way off.
Hes probably retiring at HOF tbh.

K2K

The loss I get, but then it has to have some semblance of history does it not? The only reason I can think of him losing is that it would be the ultimate middle finger to Vince to take down his empire with him. But there are far far better ways to end his WM/Wrestling career. I genuinely hope his last mania game is against lesnar. No greater adversary!
The last match at WM with Lesnar almost killed him.

Taker has got a young wife. Let him retire with all his bodily functions.

I think they can spin it in a way to make a loss against Shane mean something. Especially with the Shane taking over stipulation , and possibly a dirty finish.

JP77

Smackdown:

Ryder stands tall over all of the IC Title WM competitors after giving Owens a Ruff Ryder. Bless them for even attempting to try to make anybody believe for one moment he stands a chance of winning the title :lol:

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Smackdown:

Ryder stands tall over all of the IC Title WM competitors after giving Owens a Ruff Ryder. Bless them for even attempting to try to make anybody believe for one moment he stands a chance of winning the title :lol:
Jesus H Christ

Sylar

I actually think WWE are taking the piss now on purpose. Make everything else shite, so that when Reigns goes batshit crazy on HHH, he gets cheered.