Thomas Tuchel | Gone to & from Bayern (In Summer)

Lebo

Remember when Tuchel was supposed to be our next manager around March 2022. How time flies

phelans shorts

Fair enough, really couldn't think of a single high profile example, but that fits the bill.
Harry Redknapp also did it to leave Southampton to return to Portsmouth and then to replace Ramos at Spurs, also Allardyce going to Newcastle (although if memory serves that was weird in that he’d decided he would walk at the end of the season, Bolton responded by sacking him so he just started early at Newcastle. My memory could definitely be failing me on that one though)

Strootman's Finger

What has happened to Chelsea under him?I thought they would progress a bit this season but he must be looking over his shoulder..
I think people really overestimated Chelsea last season. Us, Arsenal and Tottenham were playing hot potato to avoid 4th, but had any of us got our shit together for a couple games and Chelsea would have been out of the top 4. Thought they were hugely overrated last season and I am not the slightest bit impressed with their acquisitions this summer.

BigDycheEnergy

If he gets sacked soon then I wonder where he'll end up next. Unless Arsenal or Spurs suffer a total collapse, I don't think any other team in the top 6 will be looking for a new manager for at least a year. And I can't see him going back to PSG or getting a top job in Spain.

My guess would be back to the Bundesliga or a midtable PL team.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
If he gets sacked soon then I wonder where he'll end up next. Unless Arsenal or Spurs suffer a total collapse, I don't think any other team in the top 6 will be looking for a new manager for at least a year. And I can't see him going back to PSG or getting a top job in Spain.

Maybe the Leipzig job could be on the horizon at some point?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Leicester

BarcaSpurs

Juventus maybe?

Orange Tree

They missed out on Cristiano. Now, don‘t make another mistake and miss out on Poch.

FatTails

Brendan to Chelsea, Howe to England, Southgate to Leicester, and Poch to Newcastle. You heard it here first.