Thomas Tuchel | Gone to & from Bayern (In Summer)

tomaldinho1

I think they'll now get these players in and we'll see them recover - kind of like with us, losing to Brighton seemed to spark our transfers into life. Boehly can make a statement, get Fofana, get Gordon, maybe Ronaldo (please) or Neymar on loan or something.

Zen86

He’s living off that CL win. Outside of that run, they’ve never really looked all that convincing IMO, not consistently anyway.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
If he's clever he'll jump ship now.

His stock is low, if it gets lower he'll end up at a Roma or some shit.

If he leaves now, he can still go into either pool or city job when they come up.

non profit football

Supports
Chelsea
You want to take a fat cheque to live out your teenage phase of Latin lovesickness.

The question is what you'll leave after you're burning everything around you.

Roman, say two things to the American who doesn't even know what football is, how tough it is to watch a Chelsea game.

There are teams in the fourth division that play better.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I think they'll now get these players in and we'll see them recover - kind of like with us, losing to Brighton seemed to spark our transfers into life. Boehly can make a statement, get Fofana, get Gordon, maybe Ronaldo (please) or Neymar on loan or something.
They'll get the two you mentioned but they won't transform the side

Alemar

About to be sacked already. Néw owner won’t tolerate losses after spending half a billion on players this summer

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He was one of the rare managers who was not only pretty unpredictable with his formations, but often switch them during the games depending on the result. Now he is stuck with this 3-4-3 only to change it drastically from first season and make his attack predictable and defence worse. All that, while spending a shit load.

Guess that CL success made him rigid and for worse.

Elcabron

Still remember the relentless fawning over him on here at the start of his spell.
Same. He was deep throated more than Ron Jeremy.

Will be lucky to finish top four this season, in fact I don't they will be anywhere near it and I think he will regret not signing Ronaldo.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
If there's a clear correlation between Boehly's gung-ho transfer policy and his attitude towards chopping and changing managers, its time for Tuchel to start watching his back I think.

Infestissumam

yeah this is only going to end one way. IIRC Tuchel also clashed with the Dortmund hierarchy back then, he certainly looks like he's a difficult guy to work with. Now with new ownership, I don't think he'll have that long of a leash.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Feel like you guys are way premature and he will more than likely turn things around.

Zoo

He needs a few more wingbacks. Maybe another CB too after Fofana.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Fofana isn’t going to massively improve them.
The keeper looks like a problem too

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Basically a poor version of Mourinho

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He's a very good manager, he'll get through it if he doesn't fall out with the higher ups

marcus agrippa

That won't be enough. I've watched a fair few Chelsea games for my sins, and they lack creativity. Just absolutely dire stuff.

Just worked it out. 34 wins, 17 draws and 11 defeats in 62 games. 1.9 PPG. 72 points over a season. Absolutely miles off challenging for a title.

54% win record. Sarri had 55%.
Take the 5 or 10 game new manager bounce away and it makes for especially sorry reading. Ive been arguing for ages that he's just not that good.

redshaw

Some more cup runs could help him keep his job. He's had a knack for reaching multiple semi finals and finals at PSG and Chelsea in around 4 years. Never been sold on his league form though.

To be fair, since the Russia thing it seem to unravel a bit with the players and dressing room. He's had a few big meetings with the players since and they've responded with wins but doesn't last long. He could be under pressure for top 4 from 2-3 clubs if he can only get ~70 points again