g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Thoughts on Tuchel as a potential United manager?

Would you appoint Thomas Tuchel as the next Manchester United manager?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Amazing coach who knows when to be pragmatic. Can't believe there are people who would turn their noses up at him
Being pragmatic isn’t always a good thing. Can concede late on. Going for more goals is the best way.

Loon

:lol:
Seems to ruffle feathers, but don’t have a dog in the hunt. Ten Hag has broken me. Any manager comes in my attitude is “show me”

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Really really didn't like that Kim sub for Sane. It was a bit of a defeatist move, he's too pragmatic for me too often.

bosskeano

Tuchel completely fecked up this entire semifinal....tehy had this wrapped up completely

why go to a back 5????? fecking mental to do taht knowing they had complete control of the game

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Seems to have completely blown this game with his tactical switches / subs in the last 15 mins.

theatreofdreams777

Whatever happens in this game, get him in. He's a brilliant coach and the best possible choice out there currently.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
How on earth is Tuchel catching flack for this when his players botched a literal 3v1 break and his veteran goalkeeper fumbled a piss-easy shot?

AneRu

He's absolutely fecked this one up.
Major feck up but he could argue that if not for the error he had played a blinder. Should have never taken off his whole attack, needed a deterrent.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
As if people are blaming this on Tuchel.

Neuer fecked it up by dropping an easy catch.

Woodenlung

He's a good coach, but more and more he defaults to sterile, possession based football where his sides find it extremely hard to break down low, central blocks.

He'll probably help steady the ship, but he'll only be around for a couple of seasons. Don't think he's worth it really.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
That sub from Tuchel just brought Real on though.
Tuchel's fault that a professional player doesn't know the offside rule? This fan base feck me

evil_geko

Caf changing it's mind about manager based on one sub in one game, most Caf thing ever. :lol: :houllier:

hobbers

Dont worry Tommy, managing United to win the FA cup is a great consolation prize.

No manager can prevent the curse of Kane