Television Tiger King (Netflix Documentary)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It literally gets more mental every ten minutes. Madness.

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
Watched the first three episodes, it's ridiculous. All the characters seem so over the top, i still think this is a satire. Especially Bhagavan 'Doc' Antle, he must be Will Ferrell with a bit of make-up.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Watched the first three episodes, it's ridiculous. All the characters seem so over the top, i still think this is a satire. Especially Bhagavan 'Doc' Antle, he must be Will Ferrell with a bit of make-up.
I keep thinking it felt like a mockumentary. Could see Danny McBride playing a character.

Bojan11

It’s not satire. These crazies exist. The main guy has had a doc with Louis Theroux and he was crazy then.

Also Carole the witch killed her husband. No way someone just disappears with all their big assets left behind.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Absolutely batshit bunch of people.

The woman definitely killed her husband.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
It literally gets more mental every ten minutes. Madness.
That was my exact reaction sitting through the first episode. I could not believe what I was watching. The amount of footage they had was just insane. And to think some of the reality tv stuff they were shooting was lost in fire, imagine what more they could have shown with that!

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Absolutely batshit bunch of people.

The woman definitely killed her husband.
She has written a big blog defending herself but yeah I am not buying it either. Her new husband is creepy too if you ask me.

Worst of the lot is easily that fat feck who has appropriated Hindu stuff to build a cult. The way he has brainwashed young women to join his polygamy ring is awful.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Even when he's smiling he looks really sad.
Her new husband has the look of a man who knows he’ll get fed to the Siberians if he acts up.

Also, huge revelation — Joe Exotic wasn’t actually singing on his songs!

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Her new husband has the look of a man who knows he’ll get fed to the Siberians if he acts up.

Also, huge revelation — Joe Exotic wasn’t actually singing on his songs!
Gunna presume your shock was sarcasm. Tell me it was sarcasm Welbz!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

What really surprised me is that there's more tigers in captivity in the US than there are tigers anywhere else in the world. I think Joe Rogan said in a show once that it's actually just in Texas, not even the whole US, but I thought he was just kidding at the time. Fecking mental.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"He'd come and rub them balls on my face."

He said that during a eulogy as the deceased's mother was in the front row.

Castia

Just finished it what a strange story. The lot of them are crazy.

Carole Baskin is the worst of the lot.

Red_Aaron

It's insane yet weirdly boring at the same time.
spot on.

i generally feel this way about most of these modern netflix type docu-series.
the problem for me is most of these series' have a solid 90 min documentary at the heart of them but they get stretched out to 10x hour long episodes, they just repeat themselves over and over and then start shoe-horning irrelevant shit in there too. tbf to this one it was probably worthy of 3-4 episodes with the amount of batshit stuff in there, it's a real shame the reality show footage was destroyed, i reckon the drug taking at least would've been turned up to 11

"He'd come and rub them balls on my face."

He said that during a eulogy as the deceased's mother was in the front row.
that funeral was the best part of the whole show :lol:
that and the wedding with the guy wearing his baseball cap with his tux

stu_1992

Binged it all last week. Best Netflix documentary for a while. Absolutely wild story. Each episode brings something else that's nuts. Everyone in it is an awful person though.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The show is mental. Haven't finished it yet but they're all so batshit crazy! :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just finished episode 3, not sure if I am supposed to be laughing or not, but I’m finding it hilarious.

AaronRedDevil

what exactly is this about? Haven’t seen it on my Netflix. Not that I didn’t check.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
If this was a film you would say it was unbelieveable. The fact that it is a true documentary makes it so good.

Another good doc to check out is the one on Henry Lee Lucas.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The main character is living in his own world. Totally childish, narcissistic and attention seeking.

I have known a couple of guys similar but not as bad as Joe Exotic. They just make their lives hard by the way they live.

Josep Dowling

Whenever I see documentaries like that I just think half of it wouldn’t happen if they banned guns in the US and sorted out their legal system.

And how the hell do these people obtain so much money? The cost of pursuing law suits and buying flash cars, trips to Vegas. I just don’t get how they can afford to do it, even on credit.

wr8_utd

:'(
Loved the show but they could have cut it short a bit. Really dragged it out.