Television Tiger King (Netflix Documentary)

Bojan11

She got played like Hulk Hogan did a few years ago on Twitter.

fergieisold

Nicely placed ad! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-54159456

Tiger King's Carole Baskin's debut on Dancing With The Stars was overshadowed by an advert shown in the break.

It was paid for and featured the family of the Netflix star's missing ex-husband Don Lewis.

They asked viewers to pass on any information about his disappearance or Carole Baskin's alleged involvement.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I struggle to see how it can live up to the hype of the first season. Either way I'll be watching it, but surely there isn't even more craziness that we don't already know, and new material since the show aired isn't enough to carry a full season.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I struggle to see how it can live up to the hype of the first season. Either way I'll be watching it, but surely there isn't even more craziness that we don't already know, and new material since the show aired isn't enough to carry a full season.
Maybe it's a prequel!

Mike Smalling

Reminds me a bit of the Making a Murderer second season. Clearly just cashing in on the first season, but can't see how it can be as good.

SuperiorXI

Reminds me a bit of the Making a Murderer second season. Clearly just cashing in on the first season, but can't see how it can be as good.
These types of shows benefit from the long history that had been recorded, the follow ups are a much shorter space of time so will probably never be as interesting.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I can't think of any show more 'dead' than this one. The idea of a second season actually repulses me and I wouldn't watch it if you paid me.

First season was fine at the time but it's actually pretty crap and horrendously over-saturated.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What on earth could they put in this one?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I can't think of any show more 'dead' than this one. The idea of a second season actually repulses me and I wouldn't watch it if you paid me.

First season was fine at the time but it's actually pretty crap and horrendously over-saturated.
Pure lockdown boredom trash material.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Watching the first episode now. It’s shite. Only good thing is realising how fecked Americans are. This Mike busey lad. :lol:

Heardy

Kind of thought/hoped this would be a follow up / focus on more recent developments rather than just be cuts of footage of interviews that didn’t make season 1…

Edit - yeah, so I was rewatching season 1 episode 2. Time for bed I think

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Kind of thought/hoped this would be a follow up / focus on more recent developments rather than just be cuts of footage of interviews that didn’t make season 1…

I did the same til half way through season one episode one. :mad:

Amir

First 10 minutes of season 2 is just Netflix blowing their own dick.
While I've only seen the first episode of it, I think the entire season 2 will be Netflix and the creators doing that. I can't really see a need for another season - even if it's short, 5 episodes - which I think includes stuff that were filmed ahead of season 1 but weren't good/important enough to be part of it. So basically, leftovers.

Suv666

:lol::lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

:lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

:lol:

Dan_F

We’ve all been there.

OleBoiii

Brilliant :lol: