Today marks 10,000 days since Liverpool last won the league

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Oh man. As a Dortmund fan this thread reminds me of Schalke. We sing "A life long without a (championship-) shield in the hand". It's been 59 years (21000+ days) and 2001 they were pretty much champions for 4 minutes and somehow Bayern made he goal in the 94th minute from some ridiculous freekick. I think the stadion even announced that the Bayern game ended by that point and everyone was celebrating.

They also never won the Bundesliga.

So may you have 22 more Liverpool years without a championship ahead.
Jesus :lol:

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Also in that/this span, Liverpool have/has spent £1B+ with much ado

:angel:

Cal?

CR7 fan
It's so ironic how it was jose who stopped Liverpool from winning the title , off course then there was crystal palace but still jose being the guy who started the job of not letting them win and now he is here managing us. I always feel we are going to do something special under him. The era has started , I am excited what he does with us.
Crystanbul was hilarious, but they could have won that night and wouldn't have won the league. Jose truly killed them that night.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
10,000 Hours of Practice. In the book Outliers , author Malcolm Gladwell says that it takes roughly ten thousand hours of practice to achieve mastery in a field.
Liverpool FC; The blueprint of failure.

AshRK

Crystanbul was hilarious, but they could have won that night and wouldn't have won the league. Jose truly killed them that night.
Still remember Jose's celebration after the win. He literally ripped Liverpool fans heart apart. My cousin who is a Liverpool fan still says jose killed it for them. Now he is here leading our club. It was always meant to be.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I know it can be painful as a Liverpool fan to have won nothing in such a long time and still have your main rival rub it in, but to demand that United fans stop hating on Liverpool because we have been more successful and Liverpool have been well.. Pathetic is deluded in my opinion. @Hullyback you should research into the rivalries in the Spanish, German and French football and when you are done, maybe you will understand why some of the world's most successful teams in these leagues still take joy in mocking their local rivals who have won nothing of note recently (dating back to probably the 70's in some cases) whenever they beat them or have won a major trophy. Nothing gives me more join than seeing Liverpool fail and i have no apologies. Weirdly i am from Nigeria and it's amazing that Liverpool fans are not upto a million here but my God they just as deluded as their fans in the Uk. Is this a prerequisite for supporting Liverpool?
Yes it is. Im from malaysia. My uncles are all liverpool from 80s are so deluded and unbelivably stereotypical to whats going on RAWK right now is exactly whats going in in my family since 1990s.. It is a prerequisite.

KN5

What i can't believe is how Liverpool fans will still act as if they're relevant after finishing in the top 4. What a small club.

Joeace2020

Yes it is. Im from malaysia. My uncles are all liverpool from 80s are so deluded and unbelivably stereotypical to whats going on RAWK right now is exactly whats going in in my family since 1990s.. It is a prerequisite.
I don't want to imagine the things their deluded supporters will say if we don't win anything this season and they somehow fluke the league cup or FA Cup..

djembatheking

Excellent thread . Fantastic entertainment .
The scenes of Slippy G getting all emotional after beating City are class , stupid cnut .

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
This is a much better thread than RAWK imo!!

Cal?

CR7 fan
Still remember Jose's celebration after the win. He literally ripped Liverpool fans heart apart. My cousin who is a Liverpool fan still says jose killed it for them. Now he is here leading our club. It was always meant to be.

The first ever United manager who's a United legend even before he joined. :drool:

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots

The first ever United manager who's a United legend even before he joined. :drool:
That day was terrible. There was a feeling of doom everywhere in the world except for Liverpool.

Mourinho arrived unclean with messed up hair, looking like a homeless hobo pissed off at having to do community service. Chelsea had a very young center back who didn't seem confident and would likely cause the mistake for a goal.

In contrast, Liverpool looked fired up, Gerrard had given the "This does not fecking slip now" speech just the week before, Anfield was full, even all the old timers were there in their suits for the big occasion.

Then, it happened...

I think this picture has it all.

I'm in stitches hahahahaha

Looks like an absolute mad man LOL

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

He really does not like them, sweet Jose. And don't forget the shhhh thing. :drool:
I wish I can zoom in those Liverpool fans behind him, and take a look, that would be great gif,
something new every time...

Ramenga

I can completely understand how you feel. I am from India and there are a few Liverpool fans in my neighbourhood. To this day ever since I can remember, they believe they are going to win the league, every fecking year. They are always so confident going into every season even with the desperate lack of success in recent years.

Strachans Cigar

I like the fact Rush, Molby & especially the goon Grobbelaar stuck around for a few years to watch it all turn to shit.

Special mention to Souness for manning the pumps in LFC's hour of need too after King Kenny courageously fecked off.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Special mention to Souness for manning the pumps in LFC's hour of need too after King Kenny courageously fecked off.
Guardian said:
It was late February 1991. The stress Kenny Dalglish had been internalising for far too long was about to prompt his resignation but, as the teams trooped off, players and fans remained in blissful ignorance of the visiting manager's mindset.

Two days later Dalglish was gone. The immense strain occasioned first by Heysel and then Hillsborough had finally told on a man who continues to offer the victims' families his enduring support.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I can completely understand how you feel. I am from India and there are a few Liverpool fans in my neighbourhood. To this day ever since I can remember, they believe they are going to win the league, every fecking year. They are always so confident going into every season even with the desperate lack of success in recent years.
I studied in india, bangalore. I think we shared the mutual friends. They sound intelligent, likeable great buds that will risk their life for you, up until football talk. And then its all how fergie bought FA, how they are the victim of national conspiracy against them, and how all their players are automatically best in their position. I dont get how anyone can be that institutionalised. Its a **** man, its like they all manufactured and tutored to have a one single wacko head, simultaneously, in syncrony. Amazing stuff. :lol:

tweed

love these stats!!10000 days seems a long time...