Top 4 Race 19/20 | duffer: "We [Chelsea] are getting 3rd. Despite what the lunatics in here think, Man United are not all that."

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I put £1 on you lot to win today!

It was on one of those enhanced bet things so I won £40 in free bets.
Nice one. Throwing £20 of that on Watford or draw double chance? :lol:

I wonder what the over 1.5 goals for Bournemouth odds were. Would have paid out well I think.

NM

At this point with united's schedule and squad it would be a disaster if they didn't make 4th. In form team at the moment and seem to have come together really nice. I'm thinking 3rd.
You realize we could win out and still not make it?
Therefore the schedule and squad don't matter. Go shit stir somewhere else.

SirAnderson

Yeah Vardy back among the goals ain't great either. Hopefully Arsenal beat them midweek
Yeah, not good but definitely think they will slip up at some point, even against lower teams.
Hoping Arsenal get a point at Wolves now and beat Leicester, would be perfect.
Just need the hornets to sting Chelsea all over too!

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
You realize we could win out and still not make it?
Therefore the schedule and squad don't matter. Go shit stir somewhere else.
Sorry but it’s true. Nine games unbeaten in the league. A good record against the top teams and Pogba- Bruno combo working well. You have to be making 4th.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I reckon top four Will be
Klopp
Guardiola
Ole
Lampard

And fighting for EL spot
Arteta
Mourinho
Rodgers
Nunos

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Sorry but it’s true. Nine games unbeaten in the league. A good record against the top teams and Pogba- Bruno combo working well. You have to be making 4th.
Agreed but if we win all our games and don't the statement doesn't apply surely (no matter how unlikely that is).

peridigm

I think LC will miss top4 only due to having a slightly more difficult schedule than Chelsea on paper.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
What a time for Arsenal to start being in good form. Their next game is Leicester.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Great result for us, especially if it gives Arse the momentum to beat Leicester next match.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Are Arsenal a outside bet for top 5..or too far behind still do we think
Bit too far behind, but they're playing Leicester at the perfect time from our point of view as there are enough games left that they'll think they've got a shot at fifth so will be doing their best, while Leicester's form has been dogshit since the restart, only beating a Crystal Palace with Sakho at CB and Benteke up front.

RedDevilRoshi

If only Watford now do a job for us :wenger:

We did a favour for them this afternoon, now it’s their turn to return it :D

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Good win but not a good day for our top 4 hopes with Leicester's 3-0 victory unfortunately.

Good win but not a good day for our top 4 hopes with Leicester's 3-0 victory unfortunately.
It was a fine day, a home game we had to win and one of the few remaining games that we expected Leicester to win. Wolves getting beat is also good news.

Bad days will be Leicester beating Spurs or Arsenal in their remaining games or us dropping points in winnable games.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It was a fine day, a home game we had to win and one of the few remaining games that we expected Leicester to win. Wolves getting beat is also good news.

Bad days will be Leicester beating Spurs or Arsenal in their remaining games or us dropping points in winnable games.
It was okay, but Leicester were less likely to beat Palace (especially by 3 goals) than we were to beat Bournemouth. So far today (pending Chelsea result) hasn't improved our chances. Wolves result is good for 5th.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, I think Utd have got the top four in the bag. Reckon you lot are in with a good shout for third actually.

Jericho

Top 4 is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. I just want to see a run of good consistent performances so we know we've really turned a corner.

Looks like Wolves losing will be our only help for top 4 this week but another good confidence building win. Need Arsenal to shithouse another win against Leicester and then feck off. Hopefully Sheffield United are well and truly back in form as they have all of our top 4 rivals left to play.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Looks like Wolves losing will be our only help for top 4 this week but another good confidence building win. Need Arsenal to shithouse another win against Leicester and then feck off. Hopefully Sheffield United are well and truly back in form as they have all of our top 4 rivals left to play.
Yes.
I think we can really get into Leicester’s head if we beat villa and the arse beat them.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Was hoping one of Leicester and Chelsea would drop points today, but both seem to be winning comfortably. army getting back into the goals complicates things for us abit.

I think it will go the the wire, which I don't mind, as I think our team needs such pressure to be properly wired. Anyways, we'll know very soon if top 5 is good enough, and then we also have a very winnable Europa League as last chance saloon. Am very confident we can make top 4, and it will be alot of cup final type tension and good fun along the way.

Compare that to Liverpool and City fans, for whom the league games are now just dead rubbers.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
By the end of the week, I think all 3 teams will be level on points.
If we can get to that position before the final 2 games, Im very confident our momentum and self belief gets us over the line.

Fluctuation0161

What a simplistic way you view football. Totally missing the intricacies and detail but interesting.