Wed, 31 January 2018 @ 8:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
    Well, I doubt Sancez will transform us completely and I hope you don't think so? He will improve us, make us a better team but I still think we have a way to go yet.
    He is a top class talent, he will improve us, so I don't really see where any possible negativity is coming from to doubt him??

GM K

You couldn't be anymore wrong. Jose set up defensively even against weaker opposition, last year Europa league campaign is an example anyone could point out.

If anything Jose set up defensively depending on the importance of the game. The bigger the game with a lot at stake the more defensively set up Jose gets, that's his natural habitat and instinct.

Please mention examples. I am not talking about when you have a lead and the opponent is charging at you to equalize and you have spells when you have to defend your lead.

Maybe we have different definitions of setting up defensively.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
    I know it's not gonna happen but I really want Lukaku dropped for this. Start Martial up front with Sanchez and Lingard supporting and the obvious midfield 3. That team would be too much for spurs
    I would love to see that too. I really think we'd be better without Lukaka but no way will Jose be leaving him out. He will probably go and score the winner today now we have said this anyway, fingers crossed.

AngliaRed

I wonder if Lucas Moura is eligible to play tonight. He’s been signed and registered.

Realistically I know he wouldn’t because he hasnt trained with spurs and hes just signed but if him and poch wanted too could he in theory be on the bench?

Adcuth

I would love to see that too. I really think we'd be better without Lukaka but no way will Jose be leaving him out. He will probably go and score the winner today now we have said this anyway, fingers crossed.
    Sanchez is fecking shite too and needs to be sold :D

Adcuth

I wonder if Lucas Moura is eligible to play tonight. He’s been signed and registered.

Realistically I know he wouldn’t because he hasnt trained with spurs and hes just signed but if him and poch wanted too could he in theory be on the bench?
    No needed to be registered yesterday to play

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
    Staff

He needed to be signed for yesterday 12pm and was only after then that he was doing his medical, so no.

Canagel

If we actually play a front 4 of Lingard, Sanchez, Martial and Lukaku I have a feeling things will either go fantastically well or it's gonna be a disaster. Fingers crossed whoever plays performs well otherwise Mourinho will get a lot of stick. If Lingard starts and doesn't play well there will be people saying Martial should've started and if Martial starts vice versa.

lsd

The Oracle

Absolute nonsense

AndyJ1985

Cautiously optimistic. Hoping for some really good performances from Sanchez, Pogba, Martial, and Lukaku.

Ram1fy

Never waited for team news like this before. Have a feeling this says so many things about Mourinho's outlook

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
    Thought there would be some team news or hints by now.

breakout67

Supports
    Man City
    Perfect prediction for me, I usually don't do predictions but this one picked it self.

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
    Boom!!!!!

Yeahhh!!!

Try stopping that forward line!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

3.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player