Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Holy shit, i'm laughing so much right now. Can't believe this is actually happening.

A loan deal would be fecking amazing.

Woodward :lol::lol:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Has to be a permanent move, though? That would be idiotic enough but a loan ... I don't know what to say. Slightly concerned about our financial sustainability with these guys running things.
Haven't you seen list of our commercial partners? We have NO Budget! Woodward for President of the World!!

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Has to be a permanent move, though? That would be idiotic enough but a loan ... I don't know what to say. Slightly concerned about our financial sustainability with these guys running things.
Gives a feck? It's better to have muppeted and lost than to never have muppeted at all. Or should that be muppetEd..?

Dracula

caf plane air-master
Ballague embarrasing himself there. Was on ssn saying a fee of 55m and definate 4 year deal. Literally 30 seconds later ssn break news that its a loan deal.

Ballague back to normal ops there

Stretch

Ballague embarrasing himself there. Was on ssn saying a fee of 55m and definate 4 year deal. Literally 30 seconds later ssn break news that its a loan deal.

To be fair, he said it's according to a reliable friend of his. Even tagged him in a tweet.

Jev

Now anything can happen. Let's get Varane and Vidal while we're at it then.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

:lol::lol::lol:

The reporter at Arsenal is like "yeah.... not good here..."

MkPaul

learnt from the best
I hope there will be option to buy!
Doesn't matter if there isn't to be fair. Monaco want rid, we will be in the best position to make it perm if we want it. Whether Falcao would want it after playing with us for a season is another story :lol:

Jacob

I have butterflies in my stomach, haven't felt like this since first time I fell in love!

Kostur

海尔的老板
Chicharito is going to Madrid on loan right?
Yea, crazy shit going on. We're sending Chicharito on loan to Madrid and get their real target on loan, it doesn't really make sense.

Unless it's about Mendes, di Maria and feck knows who more.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
I have a feeling it has a lot to do with RvP's injury.

If the rumors are true about potential surgery, I bet it's going ahead and Ed has been told we need another striker for this season. Fantastic work by Woodward if true, swooped him from City's finger tips.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Ya know what. 12m for a loan is actually a good deal. I wasn't all to enthused with the buying option, but as a loan, I think it's a good idea.
Still need a strong defender though

MkPaul

learnt from the best

Makes so much sense if true. Fantastic work by Ed if he's pulled this off with such short notice.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Loan deal is actually really good. He's top class, no doubt. Unfortunately wont get much service with our current midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.