Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IhabX7

:D

What a great surprise.. it only takes a few hours to sign someone indeed.

Get Vidal now please.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Loan deal is actually really good. He's top class, no doubt. Unfortunately wont get much service with our current midfield
Thats the good thing about Falcao, he can create something out of nothing. We have been seriously lacking that recently. All of our goals have been handed to players on a plate, we need a bit of world class finishing again. Had very little of it last season.

RvP won us the league in 12/13 without much service from the midfield because he was on fire. Falcao is easily capable of that.

Suggs

Slightly transfer related i guess, would at least make the Falcao signing make even more sense.

Hal9000

Someone needs to find that

"transfer for you, transfer for you, transfer for everybody" meme that someone did on here a whilst back.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Hahaha! Arsenal fans saying Falcao is overrated and a few journos saying he was offered Arsenal but he chose United. All saying after Sanchez Wenger is back to his old ways and is lacking true ambition. Jeez, Twatter is hilarious on deadline day!

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Slightly transfer related i guess, would at least make the Falcao signing make even more sense.
Definately not, LVG has already said hes a striker

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is great. Now bring vidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.