Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Did he? I think i read somewhere that he said Rooney could do the job in midfield.
He said Rooney was enthusiastic during the pre season tour and Rooney told him he can play at 9 10 7 and 11, but LVG said he likes Rooney as a striker.

Suggs

You'll have to dig up the tweets yourself now, school's over and i'll be headed out for lunch ;)

MDFC Manager

Gives a feck? It's better to have muppeted and lost than to never have muppeted at all. Or should that be muppetEd..?
Never have truer words been said on deadline day!

Makes so much sense if true. Fantastic work by Ed if he's pulled this off with such short notice.
Brilliant indeed. Madrid/City/Juve wanted him all along. But LvG snaps his finger and Woody makes it happen in hours...like a boss!

JP77

And people thought the Glazers wouldn't spend and were just blood sucking cnuts :lol:

Broke our transfer record last season, over spent on Fellaini and now we've brought Herrera, Shaw, Rojo, Blind, di Maria and potentially Falcao in one window.

Jev

Warming to this deal if the quoted figures are correct. Let's get a CM while we're at it though.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

Tis true...

If we sign Vidal/Carvalho/Strootman/Top CB in January then i'll be very happy.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

Anybody able to post the key facts behind the paywall? Also, are we allowed to on the caf?

Deleted member 78215

Vlaar and De Jong?

Actually, we've still got money to burn! Schneiderlin, Carvalho, Vidal - take your pick. One more today I'm thinking.

Rake

What a great deal and with an option to buy :) If Falcao has a nice season we could sign him and if not he just goes away.

Sadly this most likely means that Robin has some serious issues

FromTheBench

Tis true...

If we sign Vidal/Carvalho/Strootman/Top CB in January then i'll be very happy.
There's no top CB available now and our defenders are fign in a back 4 and the numbers 2 as long as they have a organised team in front. About time some of them take the next step. Back 3 yeah, it's a problem but still exaggerated as getting used to system.

Midfield needs 1 more quality body.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

If RvP is out for a good chunk of time, thats the kind of investment we need to make to ensure we are in the Champions League next season.

The loss of income we would suffer if we missed out again would be massive. Never mind the actual TV rights etc, if rumors are true, a lot of our commercial deals have Champions League clauses in which will lower if we miss out. 20mil to provide us with enough goals to get into the top 4... yes please.

NinjaFletch

There's no top CB available now and our defenders are fign in a back 4 and the numbers 2 as long as they have a organised team in front. About time some of them take the next step. Back 3 yeah, it's a problem but still exaggerated as getting used to system.

Midfield needs 1 more quality body.
Exactly.

Its telling that everyone keeps saying 'a top CB' but no one mentions any names.

Status
Not open for further replies.